little things you hate...

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I hate people that don't know how to pay attention. It seems like every time I am in a car I see at least 10 other divers that do something reckless and when I look at them, they are completely oblivious and/or have their head the other way. Same goes with pedestrians that don't look before they cross the street.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Have I mentioned Android fanboys lately? Here's a screenshot of the typical childish, rude, crude, and generally idiotic stuff they say.

Attachments

• Android fanboys.png
    Android fanboys.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 76

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I hate when I buy something on eBay and then pay for it 5 seconds later, the seller waits for ME to leave feedback before HE does. I hate that.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Waking up with a headache that you know will turn into a massive migraine. Happened yesterday. I was popping pills like no tomorrow ...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Let's see. How many square miles are there in land area on the planet? A hew hundred trillion? And I always mange to step on the fresh spit out wad of gum from some ******* ***** who's too lazy to walk over to the garbage can.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Let's see. How many square miles are there in land area on the planet? A hew hundred trillion? And I always mange to step on the fresh spit out wad of gum from some ******* ***** who's too lazy to walk over to the garbage can.

Too bad you're not stepping in dog ****, that's good luck!!:p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
If anyone hasn't figured out yet, I HATE Android fanboys. HATE THEM. Like I hate muslims and spiders. It's one thing to be a USER, as I am with a Nexus 7 and an iPad Mini and a computer user since the mid 70s. But I can't help myself when retard Android fanboys come to this site to criticize iPhone and Apple users and post their ignorant **** on the threads, like those morons about Rene's samsung commercials. I'll curse you from here to Sunday. If you have nothing constructive to say, which is every Android user, fsck off.