little things you hate...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Have I mentioned Android fanboys? Take a look at this article and then read the comments. Not only do Android fanboys have to comment on every single ******* article on every tech blog on the internet about the iPhone, the comments just reinforcement my opinion that Android fanboys are THE stupidest ******* people on the planet.

How to add more storage to an iOS device - CNET

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Have I mentioned Android fanboys? Take a look at this article and then read the comments. Not only do Android fanboys have to comment on every single ******* article on every tech blog on the internet about the iPhone, the comments just reinforcement my opinion that Android fanboys are THE stupidest ******* people on the planet.

How to add more storage to an iOS device - CNET

I'll be getting the HTC One(M8) soon. Do you want to buy my SGSIII? :p:p

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
When my horses get out of the gate because the best friend forgot to close it and rather than helping me round up four horses, he stands there and talks to the neighbor who called while I'm running down the highway trying to corral them. After I get them haltered a mile and a half down the road and am walking them back, he drives up in his car, "Need any help?" No. I'm good. Thanks for checking on me.

The hard work is over with and then he shows up asking if he could help from inside his car. What's he gonna do? Stuff one in the trunk? :mad: I'm really surprised I don't have a prison record after dealing with him.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
No, I've had a few but no more! The M8 is a nice phone though.

Went to my local AT&T store yesterday(expecting to get the HTC M8), and after an hour i picked up the LG G2. It's the bast*rd step-child of the Nexus5. This phone was made the way that the N5 should have been. I think that LG doesn't make good refrigerators, but they should stick to phones.:p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Went to my local AT&T store yesterday(expecting to get the HTC M8), and after an hour i picked up the LG G2. It's the bast*rd step-child of the Nexus5. This phone was made the way that the N5 should have been. I think that LG doesn't make good refrigerators, but they should stick to phones.:p

Is that the one with the curved screen? If so, that's a nice phone.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Is that the one with the curved screen? If so, that's a nice phone.

No curved screen, but it's just about the same physical size as my SGSIII, but they removed the bezel from the front of the phone, and managed to put a 5.2" screen into the same space as my 4.8" Sammy. So far, i feel like it's the best phone that i've ever owned. Having said that, everyone else in my family, is waiting for the iPhone6 to be announced.:p

P.S. My wife's iPhone5s, has started flashing the rear LED when a call or a msg comes in. How the bleep do i turn off the LED? Thanks for any help.:confused:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
No curved screen, but it's just about the same physical size as my SGSIII, but they removed the bezel from the front of the phone, and managed to put a 5.2" screen into the same space as my 4.8" Sammy. So far, i feel like it's the best phone that i've ever owned. Having said that, everyone else in my family, is waiting for the iPhone6 to be announced.:p

P.S. My wife's iPhone5s, has started flashing the rear LED when a call or a msg comes in. How the bleep do i turn off the LED? Thanks for any help.:confused:

Go to Settings, then general, then accessibility, then down a bit under the "hearing" section is the LED flash toggle. I have mine set to be on.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
OMG, the Android fanboys are losing their minds today. They even think Android was the first OS to have widgets. Weren't there widgets on OS X from the day it was released?