little things you hate...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Civilian companies and their completely asinine and way over the top and complex password management policies on networks. I just spent ONE HOUR with TWO help desk calls trying to get a user ID and password to work on a BACKUP system. I had 4 levels past Top Secret in the Navy and it didn't take 1/60th of the time to get access. I want to throttle civilian IT managers. Having such difficult password management policies where you have to write down every user ID and password for every system in the same company completely negates the purpose of a password. You have it WRITTEN DOWN so you can ******* remember it.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Reinstalling Windows 7 Ultimate. I started Saturday morning. It's now Sunday afternoon and I'm on my SECOND reformat and reinstall. Yesterday's install got hosed up and simply wouldn't download updates through Windows Update. The whole system felt like I installed it on a 80286 running at 66mhz.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Reinstalling Windows 7 Ultimate. I started Saturday morning. It's now Sunday afternoon and I'm on my SECOND reformat and reinstall. Yesterday's install got hosed up and simply wouldn't download updates through Windows Update. The whole system felt like I installed it on a 80286 running at 66mhz.

I partitioned my MBP last year, with no problems. Used BootCamp(love that word), and i'm using a MacWindows now. 400gbs. Mac, 100gbs. Windows7 Home Premium. OORAH!!!:p:yes:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
A peace is of the nature of a conquest; for then both parties nobly are subdued, and neither party loser.

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Selling stuff on ebay and the person gets the item and never leaves you feedback. Something so simple grinds me nerves.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Liars. No good down and dirty tell a lie to your face while screwing with your emotions as they are sweetly smiling at you hoping you believe their line of bovine processed feed grain liars.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
atuhehaq.jpg

Eating ramen noodles again the day before payday.

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods