little things you hate...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Wow, double slam. I'm an ex-New Yorker who has been living in Sarasota, Fl., since 2000. Don't know why you wouldn't like it here, considering all the squids that live here. Florida is built upside down. All the southerners live in the northern part of the state, and the northerners live in the southern part. If you want to be around "good ol' boys" in Florida, go to Jacksonville. :p

I do like Jacksonville and around Pensacola. Tampa was just a BIT on the crowded side.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
My wife's sister was married to a career "dixie cup". When he was stationed at Pensacola, she always called it Lower Alabama.:tongue:

Yeah, that about sums it up. Really nice part of Florida. You're more likely to see mulletts and camaros up that way.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
When I get drunk and set a new password on my iPhone. Which leads me to have to do a full restore.... And jailbreak again...

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
It's no wonder so many veterans hate civilians. Civilians have thin skins and can't handle being called wussy names. They'd never make it in the military. I've called people much much worse.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal