little things you hate...

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Christmas music.

I'm already sick of it. The Sirius station I listen to at work has already swapped over to country Christmas music.

iTunes radio works about half the time for me so that's no help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate it when advertisers try to convince me that I am taking food off of their table by not wanting to receive their unsolicited SPAM. Furthermore, they will fight tooth & nail to take away my right to choose. Having said that, I don't give a crap about taking food off their table if they can't respect my freedom of choice. Okay, I feel better now...lol

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Here's what I hate. People are in an UPROAR over Phil Robertson, but yet nobody gives a flying **** that Cuba and Iran are holding American citizens in prison, or the fact that millions of people have had their health insurance policies canceled or the fact our debt to China is almost 18 trillion USD.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I absolutely hate these BestBuy ads that scroll onto every page that you click on. All the Mobile Nations sites have them. If they're not gone by Christmas, i will take a blood oath, never to shop at BestBuy again!!!:p
P.S. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.:)

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Found the cure for ads. It's called AD BLOCK. I'm running Chrome, and it works great. I believe that you can get a version for just about any web browser.:yes:

Cool, good tip. I just installed Chrome for iPad. Pop up blocker is enabled by default. No more ads.

Looks like Chrome is now my default browser for Mobile Nations and XDA. Same stuff started happening recently there.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73