little things you hate...

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Ijjits that pass my truck just to slam on the brakes to get off the exit in front of me. People, just because it has eighteen wheels doesn't mean it has 18 brakes. My truck weighs 40 tons, the average medium car, maybe two. A person cutting in like that gets a new title if something goes wrong: Speed Bump.

That's people for you. People gamble with their life too much when driving. Ain't no way I'm pulling that move in front of a 18 wheeler.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a technologically advanced truck, and it features a system called OnGuard, which has a forward looking radar in the bumper. It is a marvel with a mission:help keep drivers and motorists safer.

This little wonder is tied into the systems of the truck. While on cruise control, the unit adjusts speed automatically to maintain a safe following distance. There is a drawback. If the yo-yo you're following cannot maintain a speed, you'll feel like you're driving a Slinky. If the vehicle in front of you suddenly slows down, an audible alert begins beeping. You don't respond, it begins braking, and if the vehicle ahead stops, it screeches and slams on the brakes hard.

But the most irritating is following a yo-yo'ing yo-yo.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Gas stations (typically run by a certain group of people) that charge anywhere from 15-30 cents more per gallon than the station literally right down the road for no real reason (no convenience factor issue, not a particularly nice gas station, etc). It's very easy to avoid these gas stations, and just keep driving until you get to the one with the normal pricing...but when i see them, i just want to walk inside and go "WTF are you doing man? How are you still in business?"

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Gas stations (typically run by a certain group of people) that charge anywhere from 15-30 cents more per gallon than the station literally right down the road for no real reason (no convenience factor issue, not a particularly nice gas station, etc). It's very easy to avoid these gas stations, and just keep driving until you get to the one with the normal pricing...but when i see them, i just want to walk inside and go "WTF are you doing man? How are you still in business?"

They're still in business, because enough idiots still go there to buy their gas. We have more oil off our own coast, than in all of the Arab World. We just have to be allowed to drill for it.:p