little things you hate...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
ENOUGH with the Marriage Equality avatars. JFC

Yeah, like marriage is a right. It's not a right for straight people. I ask this all the time. If you're straight and a priest or pastor from a certain religion refuses to marry you because you aren't the same religion or agnostic, is he violating your right to get married? And thus you can sue him for violating your rights? And also I'm freaking sick of hearing of how gays won't look at you in the shower. I win this argument all the time in the Navy. I ask women if I can sleep in their berthing and use their showers. That shuts their pie holes FAST.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
That's why there's a REMOTE. Maybe you should use the up and down channel button? It's NCAA March Madness, get over it.

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed did we? Sand paper on the toilet seat? Someone pee in your Cheerios?

It's called severe weather trumps basketball and I don't have to get over anything.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, like marriage is a right. It's not a right for straight people. I ask this all the time. If you're straight and a priest or pastor from a certain religion refuses to marry you because you aren't the same religion or agnostic, is he violating your right to get married? And thus you can sue him for violating your rights? And also I'm freaking sick of hearing of how gays won't look at you in the shower. I win this argument all the time in the Navy. I ask women if I can sleep in their berthing and use their showers. That shuts their pie holes FAST.

Lies.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
People who double park in the street when its a parking spot wide open. Smh

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Can it be done any other way? I don't think so.:p

That's my point. Two men or two women can't produce a child. And an adopted child with a gay couple isn't really given a choice as how to grow up, as most of their childhood is spent around gay people, so that is their perception of how they should be.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
some people just shouldn't be allowed to use Facebook

they need the keyboard they type their unreal BS with shoved up their ***

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
some people just shouldn't be allowed to use Facebook

they need the keyboard they type their unreal BS with shoved up their ***

I'll add to that one:

Any Facebook post that includes the line (or some variant thereof): "97% of people are selfish and won't share this post, but maybe you're one of the 3% who really care about (puppies/children/etc) will share this with 10 other people"

No. Just No.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods