little things you hate...

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
The non stop coverage the Memphis tigers are getting on the news.

Lead in story about basketball. 15 second clip about an upcoming ice storm. More Tiger player stories. Interviews w the coach. Clip story about his season last year. Interviews with his 9th grade math teacher. Another interview w Tiger players. The weather guy comes on long enough to say there will be weather tomorrow. Straight into sports. Replays from all games this season. Another coach interview. "Expert" commentary.

Enough. A very serious threat of snow and ice last night and the weather guy comes on for maybe 30 seconds before they go back to wall to wall Tiger coverage.

Not to mention my shows are all interrupted. I hate basketball.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Ants invading my house and the cats food bowl for the millionth time it seems. Actually resorted to drawing a chalk line around their bowls. We'll have to see if that works.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
The non stop coverage the Memphis tigers are getting on the news.

Lead in story about basketball. 15 second clip about an upcoming ice storm. More Tiger player stories. Interviews w the coach. Clip story about his season last year. Interviews with his 9th grade math teacher. Another interview w Tiger players. The weather guy comes on long enough to say there will be weather tomorrow. Straight into sports. Replays from all games this season. Another coach interview. "Expert" commentary.

Enough. A very serious threat of snow and ice last night and the weather guy comes on for maybe 30 seconds before they go back to wall to wall Tiger coverage.

Not to mention my shows are all interrupted. I hate basketball.

That's why there's a REMOTE. Maybe you should use the up and down channel button? It's NCAA March Madness, get over it.