little things you hate...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
They tried that "guilt trip" thing with me, when i was an Altar Boy. It didn't work.LOL:p

I hear you, but there is no "external" pressure for me. I have read the Bible from cover to cover on numerous occasions and I enjoy reading it and it is a part of who I am. Still, there are days when I don't want to read it and I know it's okay to be that way, and HE understands, but I still feel guilty about not doing what I feel I need to be doing. I hope that made sense. I just walked in the door from a 5-mile run and I'm dripping sweat like a pig ready for the slaughter.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
When it rains outside and I have about a mile walk to my truck and my umbrella is in my truck because the weather forecasters here can't forecast their way out of a wet paper sack.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
When iOS6.1 makes me have to send an email to all my users either not to update or if you did not to use the calendar since ios6.1 is screwed up when working with exchange.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The "Help me choose" threads around here... crowd-sourced advice is seldom good. The bigger the crowd, the dumber the advice.... Take a person standing on a building ledge, contemplating ending it all... once the crowd below reaches a certain size, the advice they give is not the best... "Jump!..." smh...

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
People who don't use their vehicle's turn indicator when making a turn in front of me. "What? Am I supposed to GUESS where you are going?" Boils my blood.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
People who don't use their vehicle's turn indicator when making a turn in front of me. "What? Am I supposed to GUESS where you are going?" Boils my blood.

That's the norm, here in Florida. Even better than that are the drivers who get into the left lane of a two lane highway, and then drive 10 to 15 mph below the speed limit.:mad:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
TV weather presenters... the slightest hint of intemperate conditions 5 days out, and they're already in "chicken little" mode...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
TV weather presenters... the slightest hint of intemperate conditions 5 days out, and they're already in "chicken little" mode...

They're really having a stormgasm now....

And I really, really hate the Weather Channel's decision that winter storms need names. Asinine.

Last edited:

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Getting told "I love you as a friend" by the only girl I'll ever truly and unconditionally love, after confessing to her my heart.
Yeah, definitely a little thing I hate.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
People who overshare on Facebook.

I'm at Sonic. Pregnancy cravings. LOL
Sweet tea at McDonald's. Pregnancy craving. LOL
Throwing up! Pregnancy side effect! LOL
What's for lunch? Ginger ale and crackers. I'm pregnant! LOL.
My boyfriend kicked me out of my house and I'm pregnant
My mother isn't home and I'm in the rain and I'm pregnant.
What does preterm labor feel like?
I can't believe he threw me out of our house and I'm pregnant!
It's raining. LOL.

All from one woman I went to school with and all in a five hour period.

This is why I check FB about once a month.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Stupid people
People that talk about how great they are.
Crickets when your trying to sleep
Dying phone battery
Nagging wife. (She doesn't read imore)
People that think their popular online profile makes them better than people.

Sent from my game boy color

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, under the president previous to the one we got now, he got all the blame for everything... now? Not so much... the lamestream media sucks.

Don't get me started on the gas prices and where blame ultimately lies. Anyway, my youngest son is sick and I hate when he is. He started out the day full of energy and then it went downhill from there. His chest is full of congestion and it's hurting him and I hate to see him like that.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Don't get me started on the gas prices and where blame ultimately lies. Anyway, my youngest son is sick and I hate when he is. He started out the day full of energy and then it went downhill from there. His chest is full of congestion and it's hurting him and I hate to see him like that.

Hope the little fella gets well soon, mate.

At the moment, I h8 ppl tht use 'txtspk' in n e thing other than a text message or an online game that requires quick typing. Oh, and this propensity for people to pUt raNdOm cAps iN wOrdS too. Drives me to distraction.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
How picky Nationwide is about writing me for homeowner's insurance since my current insurer is dropping me for too many claims. NW threw a huge fit over ONE piece of missing trim work on the side of my house and refused to write it until it was fixed.

$212 later, it's fixed. They better not find anything else wrong.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner