little things you hate...

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the Apple care covers your device for 2yrs from the date of starting it. As for the TEC with Verizon, now that I think of it, I think your right with it being $9.99mthly, (not $10.99 like I thought)

As for the tapatalk edit, I suppose it can be a little quirky at times. It's a heII of a lot better than when it first came out last nov or dec. I got it and then deleted it after a month or so because it was so finicky. I just re added it the beginning of this month (or end of oct?) and so far, so good:)

Oh well. Time to finish up the last bit of wash before chillin for the rest of the night. Have a good night Rellskie:)

Thanks pink you too.

Tapatalking

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Changing my password at work, then entering the old password so many time I get locked out of the system.

Then having to call IS to get it reset.

Then doing the same thing half an hour later and having to call IS back.

I'm sure they love me right now.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
....when iCloud calendar sync get a hiccup and stops syncing.

Turn off calendars, power off/on device, turn calendars back on and we're in business again! Sheesh!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
whenever there's a tragedy similar to that of the much publicized incident in Kansas City, people rush to place the blame on gun ownership instead of the individual who actually committed the crime. Bob Costas did just that during his half-time commentary and, in my opinion, it was out of line and uncalled for. People kill people and they will use whatever tool is necessary to get the job done, be it a gun, knife, bat, brick, vehicle, sword or any other weapon. People were killing people long before the invention of guns. Period! Yes, I'm a tad bit annoyed right now.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

When I saw the name, Jason Whitlock, I knew I'd get irritated at his rationale and sure enough, I did. Almost every article I've read of his irritated the heck out of me. So many people foolishly believe that without guns there would no murders. Did Cain use a gun when he murdered Abel? The woman who murdered her children by drowning them in the bathtub, was a gun involved? NOPE! Yet, the fact that people have murdered and continue to murder other people without the use of a handgun escape certain people. They can't seem to fathom such a thing. Unbelievable!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That cowardly bastard could have just as easily killed his girlfriend and himself with a hair dryer...the fact he did it with a gun makes ZERO difference in the fact that he did it because he was A.) A murderer, and B.) Psychologically disturbed. It's easy to blame the weapon, but a weapon is no more a killing machine than a couch is unless the right hands get ahold of it, and damn the idea that someone tries to make me, a gun owner, look like some kind of violent criminal because of such. My own mother hates guns, but she doesn't judge those who have them, and understands that they are simply a tool for the person who decides to use them, good or bad.

Let those pricks find themselves in a situation where a police officer or a good samaritan uses their firearm to save their lives or their loved ones lives...let's hear them preach this crap after that.

Bob Costas can eat a bag of d*cks.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That cowardly bastard could have just as easily killed his girlfriend and himself with a hair dryer...the fact he did it with a gun makes ZERO difference in the fact that he did it because he was A.) A murderer, and B.) Psychologically disturbed. It's easy to blame the weapon, but a weapon is no more a killing machine than a couch is unless the right hands get ahold of it, and damn the idea that someone tries to make me, a gun owner, look like some kind of violent criminal because of such. My own mother hates guns, but she doesn't judge those who have them, and understands that they are simply a tool for the person who decides to use them, good or bad.

Let those pricks find themselves in a situation where a police officer or a good samaritan uses their firearm to save their lives or their loved ones lives...let's hear them preach this crap after that.

Bob Costas can eat a bag of d*cks.

'Nuf said...;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Getting raked over the coals trying to find good & affordable auto insurance for my teenage daughter.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ugh!! Good luck D. I know exactly how you feel right now;)

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk !!

She has a car and the privilege of driving so she is content, yet, although she knows me & her mom are paying for her privilege to drive, she has no idea the effects it has on our finances. All she sees is a little more independence on her part....;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
She has a car and the privilege of driving so she is content, yet, although she knows me & her mom are paying for her privilege to drive, she has no idea the effects it has on our finances. All she sees is a little more independence on her part....;)

Yes they love their independence indeed. Fortunately for the couple of our teens that drive, they've bought their own car themselves & they hold p/t & f/t jobs to pay their own insurance. Granted they are on mine & hubby's policy which gets a company discount so it saves a little that way for them;)

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk !!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
people that insist on walking their dogs, and not cleaning up after them:mad:

lord help the person that didn't clean up after their dog if i find out who it is......

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

lord help the person that didn't clean up after their dog if i find out who it is......

May they receive the effluvia of a flock of incontinent geese...

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Im with you pink, Some people are just plain Ignorant. I have some neighbors that do the same thing. It's not that hard to get a little bag and some paper towel and clean up after your dog.

Tapatalking

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Teenagers and college age kids who lack the mindset to show respect and refrain from cursing in the presence of older adults.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Im with you pink, Some people are just plain Ignorant. I have some neighbors that do the same thing. It's not that hard to get a little bag and some paper towel and clean up after your dog.

Tapatalking

When i was a kid, people said it was "good luck" if you stepped in it. Hope someone bought a lottery ticket.LOL:rolleyes:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Comcast customer service...2 weeks ago we ordered a replacement HD DVR for our living room, after some how screwing up shipping three different times, i went into a local store and waited in line for an hour to physically get a new box. Come home, missing half my channels...call their help line, go through 5 different people and still missing half my channels with a "supervisor" supposedly calling me back tomorrow.

Lord have mercy i would get rid of Comcast if there was something better in the area...unfortunately they have THE best internet in Atlanta for the time being. I cannot wait for Google Fiber to get here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR