little things you hate...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
An old clock radio I've kept around for the digit size of the clock.... hatin' it today because it was hard-coded by date to "spring forward" and "fall back".... early this morning, the (expletive deleted) thing "sprang forward"... and I woke up and panicked until I saw the "real" time on my iPhone... :eek: :D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
when sports commentators say that an athlete is the best in the league and then the next game they say it again about another player :rolleyes:

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
when plans I make don't go as expected and when people make fun of you for doing something but they can't do it themselves.
I can identify. As a young person, I even threw tantrums when things did not go according to my plan, no matter how well they went otherwise.

Our fantasies and what actually happens are two separate realities. We should enjoy both and not let one interfere with the enjoyment of the other.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
my Facebook account. it seems like no matter how many subscriptions i subscribe to or friends i agree to be friends with, or vice versa, just boring. if it weren't for certain family members i'd get rid of this rubbish

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Political commercials on TV.

There are lies, damn lies, statistics, then political ads. :mad:

Agreed....Many of those ads distort the truth in major ways. Still, they are intended to sway those who are considered uninformed. Those commercials are for the people who only read headlines instead of looking for the truth in the body of the story or fail to research the truth for themselves.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
sensitive people. you know, the ones that get easily offended--wake up, this is the real world and it is not all nice!