little things you hate...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
And iOS tech site aren't bias???

Generally from what I've seen, no. The writers are nowhere near as biased, and the link-bait is fewer and the people who post on Android tech forums are the worst. If you even mention anything looking like the letters "iOS" you are jumped on. I literally had someone tell me to slit my wrists and kill myself because I preferred an iPhone over anything running Android. This happens on Google+ and any other Android fanboy hosting site. I've been around the block on the internet since years before Mosaic came out, so it's not like I'm new to this.

EarleD

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Generally from what I've seen, no. The writers are nowhere near as biased, and the link-bait is fewer and the people who post on Android tech forums are the worst. If you even mention anything looking like the letters "iOS" you are jumped on. I literally had someone tell me to slit my wrists and kill myself because I preferred an iPhone over anything running Android. This happens on Google+ and any other Android fanboy hosting site. I've been around the block on the internet since years before Mosaic came out, so it's not like I'm new to this.

I disagree, talk down iOS here and people jump down your throat. The writers who like iOS always preach how Apple is the best. There will always be buttholes on tech sites but, they seem to be spread out equally among the different OS. I have used Android and recently came to iOS. They both work fine, its a personal preference. I may go back to Android with the note 3 release, who knows. The iPhone is a great phone so was my note 2. You post itself screams iFanboy. You hate Android forums, dont read them.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I disagree, talk down iOS here and people jump down your throat. The writers who like iOS always preach how Apple is the best. There will always be buttholes on tech sites but, they seem to be spread out equally among the different OS. I have used Android and recently came to iOS. They both work fine, its a personal preference. I may go back to Android with the note 3 release, who knows. The iPhone is a great phone so was my note 2. You post itself screams iFanboy. You hate Android forums, dont read them.

Call it what you want, but at least I've owned and used what I'm vocal about. Which I daresay doesn't apply to about 95 percent of Android users.

EarleD

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Call it what you want, but at least I've owned and used what I'm vocal about. Which I daresay doesn't apply to about 95 percent of Android users.

See your unwilling to even look at the other side of the argument. I have used many Android phones and never had a problem with one other than the S4. I decided to try iOS and it works fine.
I have never bashed a phone I havent used. But hey "call it what you want" Not all Android users are fanboys, which I cant say about you. You would rather just lump us all together.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
See your unwilling to even look at the other side of the argument. I have used many Android phones and never had a problem with one other than the S4. I decided to try iOS and it works fine.
I have never bashed a phone I havent used. But hey "call it what you want" Not all Android users are fanboys, which I cant say about you. You would rather just lump us all together.

You kinda missed where I said it applies to about 95 percent of Android users, right? Lumping you ALL together would 100 percent, not 95. And how can you get the idea that I'm unwilling to look at the other side of the argument? I've used cell phones for a very, very long time. I've owned them all except a Palm webOS phone, so I can look at the argument from all sides. The Android side, the Blackberry side, the Windows Phone side, the LED display side, the analog only screw on rubber antenna side...

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
You kinda missed where I said it applies to about 95 percent of Android users, right? Lumping you ALL together would 100 percent, not 95. And how can you get the idea that I'm unwilling to look at the other side of the argument? I've used cell phones for a very, very long time. I've owned them all except a Palm webOS phone, so I can look at the argument from all sides. The Android side, the Blackberry side, the Windows Phone side, the LED display side, the analog only screw on rubber antenna side...

So i guess that getting you an Android phone for Christmas is out, right? LOL:tongue:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Fees to pay stuff online. I refuse to pay $38 to pay my mortgage online when the late fee is $11 and some change plus whatever a stamp costs these days.

Same thing with my property taxes. $9 to pay online. Seriously?!

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
the little things i hate is when my clothes are sticking out of the drawer and i have to fix it right away? anyone else have this problem

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
^ I do. If even a piece of fabric is sticking out of my drawer, my cats pull on it, open the drawer and go to sleep.

​I hate flu shots. I'm also refusing to get one.

cjordan93

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Allergies. It's hot, humid, and in the mid 90s all week here. It's wreaking havoc on my sinuses. Attempted to cut the grass today, what a mistake that was!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW