little things you hate...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'll tell ya what I hate. The registry and dll files. Dll files are like dormant cancer cells which will come to life in the blink of an eye and cause you to reformat and reinstall a ONE MONTH OLD ****ING WINDOWS 7 PRO INSTALL!!! **** I HATE WINDOWS!!! WHAT THE **** ARE YOU ****TARDS DOING IN REDMOND!!! :mad:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
You must be right down the street from me. Actually, today didn't hit 80. Yesterday was 210 with no breeze. Completely and utterly miserable weather.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, when I was changing a tire on someone's minivan, I almost burned by knee off kneeling down on the pavement. :eek:

Trust me, it felt like 210 out there. Now it's 73 under sunny skies. Thank GOD!!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
if i see anyone post "when is a jailbreak for 4.0 going to be available?" one more time, i'm gonna break something!!!

greenapple

Jun 17, 2010
www.flickr.com
i hate when my iphone is acting funny and then by the time i get an appointment booked at the apple store a few days later it kinks out but then a few weeks later same thing again and the apple store really doesn't say anything other then reset.

how many times do i have to reset? :(

also,

when the battery life indicator freezes and i don't notice until all of a sudden my phone shuts off..

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I hate the AT&T/APPLE contract. C'mon T-Mobile. Would be amazing to have the option to NOT hack my iPhone.

I also hate squid/octopus. (give me nightmares and the willies)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well the exact same functionality will still be in the iPhone, either on TMobile or AT&T. TMobile won't give you anything that ATT doesn't already.

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
But I won't be stuck on EDGE/Wi-Fi. There would actually be an iPhone with that missing band. It's actually a cheap easy transition for apple. The iPhone 4 is really only lacking one of the bands needed for T-Mobile 3G. I won't have to hack an AT&T iPhone to "sort-of" work on T-Mobile.

I'm not really complaining about being on EDGE, it's not really as bad as it seems. I do most of my hardcore stuff at home anyway. It would just be nice to have the availability of 3G. I refuse to go to AT&T, so I'm making due until the contracts over.

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
That's why Apple isn't with TMobile. TMobile is the only GSM carrier on the planet that has frequencies that are not compatible with every other GSM carrier on the planet.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
And why the hatred for AT&T? I've been with them for two years and wouldn't use anyone else. I've been with them all, even smaller ones like NTelos and still prefer ATT Wireless.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox