Dang Blink!...(laughing)...leave poor old Skip alone. He means well and he brings up good points from time to time. He and Stephen A. make a great tandem.
    i am dead serious. ESPN needs to put a muzzle on that ugly *******. i thought i disliked Jim Rome pretty bad but this guy is looking more pitiful each time he opens his mouth
    08-24-2012 08:24 PM
    i am dead serious. ESPN needs to put a muzzle on that ugly *******. i thought i disliked Jim Rome pretty bad but this guy is looking more pitiful each time he opens his mouth
    Do we need to have another anger management session lol j/k?
    08-24-2012 09:42 PM
    ESPN's Monday Night Football has commentators yapping about all kinds of crap other than the freakin' game I'm trying to watch... sometimes I have to hit the 'mute' button...
    08-24-2012 09:47 PM
    Getting up at 5am, cuz the day is just so much longer.....but bonus is its nice and cool at that time
    08-25-2012 06:54 AM
    Getting up at 5am, cuz the day is just so much longer.....but bonus is its nice and cool at that time
    I can relate. On work days I'm up at 4:20am. Even the birds aren't up at that time, lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    08-25-2012 08:04 AM
    The fact that out of MLBTV, ESPN, ESPN2, Fox, and all the others, you can't find a baseball game on to save your life. The other day, baseball was playing and that crappy ESPN was showing bowling. Bowling!!
    08-26-2012 11:00 AM
    The fact that out of MLBTV, ESPN, ESPN2, Fox, and all the others, you can't find a baseball game on to save your life. The other day, baseball was playing and that crappy ESPN was showing bowling. Bowling!!
    Get Directv. I live in SW Florida, and see all the games of my beloved Dodgers.
    08-26-2012 11:14 AM
    Get Directv. I live in SW Florida, and see all the games of my beloved Dodgers.
    I've thought about it. I hate that company though, and it's way too expensive.
    08-26-2012 12:42 PM
    Well, i guess you're stuck then. BTW, my first two years in the Corps were spent at Camp Lejeune. I believe that's down the road from you.
    08-26-2012 01:15 PM
    Not sure if you saw this but mlb tv premium is only $10 for rest of season.

Watch Live Baseball Online, Stream MLB Games with MLB.TV | MLB.com: Subscriptions
    08-26-2012 02:36 PM
    All well and good if it weren't for the blackout rules.... any team I'm interested in is unavailable to me.
    08-26-2012 02:51 PM
    Well, i guess you're stuck then. BTW, my first two years in the Corps were spent at Camp Lejeune. I believe that's down the road from you.
    Camp Lejeune...my former home away from home. 2/6...ooh-rah!
    08-26-2012 02:55 PM
    Camp Lejeune...my former home away from home. 2/6...ooh-rah!
    1/6, a long time ago. Semper Fi.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-26-2012 04:20 PM
    1/6, a long time ago. Semper Fi.
    Sure nuff is. Takes about 20 minutes or so to get to from where I live. Yes, that absurd traffic roundabout is still there, causing nightmares.
    08-27-2012 11:03 AM
    08-27-2012 11:09 AM
    Here Comes Honey Boo Boo on TLC. speechless.
    Lisacj likes this.
    08-27-2012 12:11 PM
    Here Comes Honey Boo Boo on TLC. speechless.
    'boo boo' will grow up to be on 'Glee' or '16 & Pregnant'...
    Lisacj likes this.
    08-27-2012 12:17 PM
    'boo boo' will grow up to be on 'Glee' or '16 & Pregnant'...
    LHH, i'm gonna go with Glee 'cause i cannot see anyone knocking up 'boo boo'. Ever.
    08-27-2012 12:24 PM
    AMEN to that. It's so frustrating, almost every day (ESPECIALLY on the weekends), there is a baseball game on somewhere that could be televised, but you find ESPN and the other stations that typically reflect sports entertainment playing random bullish*t. The Braves were playing San Fran on Friday night last week, and they were playing some kind of cupcake NCAA football special on ESPN...those two teams are DEEP in the division playoff races, and they want to talk about how amazing the game between Iowa School of Dance and Sculpting and Montana Community College of Art is going to be...who gives two sh*ts? Sure i can turn on Fox Sports South, but what about people who can't?
    08-27-2012 03:16 PM
    AMEN to that. It's so frustrating, almost every day (ESPECIALLY on the weekends), there is a baseball game on somewhere that could be televised, but you find ESPN and the other stations that typically reflect sports entertainment playing random bullish*t. The Braves were playing San Fran on Friday night last week, and they were playing some kind of cupcake NCAA football special on ESPN...those two teams are DEEP in the division playoff races, and they want to talk about how amazing the game between Iowa School of Dance and Sculpting and Montana Community College of Art is going to be...who gives two sh*ts? Sure i can turn on Fox Sports South, but what about people who can't?
    D_I_R_E_C_T_V. If enough of you get it, and use my account number, i'll be watching for free.
    08-27-2012 03:28 PM
    D_I_R_E_C_T_V. If enough of you get it, and use my account number, i'll be watching for free.
    I'm in a condo skyrise and we can only get Comcast...

Besides that though, even with DirectTV you have to get the MLB package, and i refuse to pay extra for games i should be getting anyways (though i literally just heard MLB package is free on DTV right now, lol).
    08-27-2012 03:37 PM
    Bowling?! Why not some other game like poker, billiards or golf. ESPN should be Sports!
    08-28-2012 01:02 AM
    Click to view quoted image

wow u just posted a pic of John Wayne Gacy the Killer Clown!! LOL
    I thought that was him!! Glad I'm not the only one that noticed!!

Have a nice day!!
    love,
    l
    08-28-2012 03:40 AM
    My hatred for cable started when WTBS decided that it wouldn't show Braves games anymore. This decision practically elminated 99 per cent of the national Braves viewing audience. Now you can see the Braves on the Atlanta only Peachtree channel. Give me a break. Or Fox Sports South, which isn't available everywhere in the South for some reason. I live in North Carolina and can't get it.

And I refuse to pay extra and extra and extra to see games. There's plenty of sports channels on cable that should be showing real sports when they're on. Even MLB TV doesn't show games when they're on, they show Extra Innings or some such crap instead. God forbid the other sports fall into this misery, like NCAA football and basketball.
    08-28-2012 08:19 AM
    Euros .....
    Exxod likes this.
    08-29-2012 01:59 PM
1,477 ... 2627282930 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD