Most Used Social Networking App on iPhone/iPod Touch!

What is your most used social networking app for iPhone?

• Facebook

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • MySpace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AIM

Votes: 1 4.0%
    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Comment Below)

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
Its interseting to see how many people use what kind of Social networking apps. Check yours on the poll! NOTE: If Twitter is all you use then check other and comment below. If you use facebook/myspace etc, please use that as your vote.

Last edited:

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Twitter here by far. Facebook would be a distant second. Although here lately WhatsApp and Ping have been getting a work out. May just be the novelty of them both being new though.

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
By social networking, I meant more of the "staying in touch" social networking. I know I know, Twitter is a sn too but if you also use Twitter, you can also mention it as other... But preferably if you use a service more like MSN aim facebook or whatever vote that over Twitter.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
msn is not a social networking site/service. Twitter and Facebook are. MSN, AIM, Yahoo, ICQ - those are just instant messengers - comparing apples to grapes.

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
By social networking, I meant more of the "staying in touch" social networking.
I see your point, however, AIM offers LifeStream, MSN (Windows Live) offers Windows Live Spaces(Wikipedia) Windows Live Spaces (Actual Site), ICQ has ICQ Universe and also a "Blogs" feature too. Now on Yahoo!'s side of the picture I'm not sure they have a blog/social networking feature but rather an iGoogle approach. AIM and ICQ consider theirs to be social networking and Live Spaces is more of a MySpace kind of site. And yes, Alli, MySpace is actually VERY popular still, even though Facebook is gaining on them in my view.

hobbnobb

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Love the idea of a poll, but as others have said, let's see how many people are using:
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Facebook
Pinterest

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I didn't see "Other" and chose FaceBook (even though I never use the FaceBook, I don't have the others listed, installed). My most used Social app would be Tweetbot or 4sq. Viggle comes a close 3rd as I recently started using it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen