New To the Fourm & IPhone

jhorak101

Oct 4, 2009
www.facebook.com
Hello I am Jim Horak from Central Texas and new to the FOURM and the Iphone I have been an AT&T Customer for years started out with a analog Motorola then moved up to a V551 then a V3 Razor, then I went backwards for a while with a Pantech Dou C810 , I purchased my first IPhone 3GS 32 GB on Tuesday August 25th 09 form the AT&T corporate store in Temple Texas. In the one month and 9 days I have had my Iphone I have been fascinated by what it can do. I will say that syncing it to Itunes can be a bit confusing and they way itunes categorizes photos movies, pod casts etc. But I am hoping to post questions and find the answers here.

Thank You

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, Jim. I really think that iTunes is the biggest limitation to the iPhone!

jhorak101

Oct 4, 2009
www.facebook.com
ITunes

Yes it would seem so when I asked an apple support agent this question they tried to have me go to the itunes store to buy popcasts and videos and pictures, With my old windows mobile phone I could use microsoft active sync and windows explorer to copy media to the phone.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
welcome to the forum! on a side note, as far as the synching goes, has anyone tried media monkey? its supposed to be able to sych our devices. i just havent tried it yet. if it works well, this could be the solution to the itunes confusion.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Jim welcome, the forum rocks, the people are super helpful and alot of questions have been asked. So some things if you search you will find the answer. Ask anything that confuses you about Itunes, I NEVER used ITunes before I got my Iphone and I have use it without any problems. I have put all my CDs on it, and it just is so easy I don't understand why people have so much problems with it :confused:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2