3G Network

DBlanco

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
So for about 3 hours now, my 3G has been lagging and switching to EDGE. I'm in NYC, so like what the hell? Is any one else experiencing trouble?

legendofdon

Dec 19, 2008
Visit site
Apparently there is a software bug in 3.1 that makes it appear as though you have full 3G when in fact you don't. If you were to try and use data, make a call, or send a message, it won't work. So far the only workaround is to disable 3G and just use EDGE until Apple issues a fix.

DBlanco

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Greeeaaat!

Apparently there is a software bug in 3.1 that makes it appear as though you have full 3G when in fact you don't. If you were to try and use data, make a call, or send a message, it won't work. So far the only workaround is to disable 3G and just use EDGE until Apple issues a fix.

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Be happy you have 3G period, I live in a tri city area surrounded by big cities with 3g and was supposedly said by AT&T Manager and employees that it was suppose to come here late summer, now they say early October but o well, EDGE has been nice to me so far, anything beyond this point is just a plus to me.

paulrkiii

Sep 29, 2009
www.facebook.com
We don't have 3g here yet either....they say by the end of the month but we'll see...I'm about an hour south of Atlanta which has 3g...