Newbie in Tx

txladi29

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums, being a convert from the Blackberry I used in corporate life.
With corporate life, comes layoffs....and FREEDOM. My last day of work is today, so my last day of blackberry was yesterday.

I'm very pleased with my choice, and having a lot of fun, getting to know my new little friend.

I may post rather "dumb" posts at first...please bear with me as I learn this new toy. Soon, I will helping others also in this same place.

I'm pleased to be here, and hope to be friends with you soon!

txladi29

Skywalker

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Great to see you enter the iPhone addiction! Sorry to hear you lost you career. At the same time it's probably a blessing in disguise. Make sure you search the forum for previosly posted questions you may have. TiPb has quite the community of iPhone know-alls.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I second Skyalker, no question is dumb but before you post do a search because it may have already been asked and discussed. Sorry about the job hopefully it wont be too long before you're back in the saddle.

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello, thought I would say hi and welcome you to the iPhone community! If you need any tips, tutorials, best protecting iPhone case reviews and app reviews every week then sub to me on youtube at youtube.com/user/applez1iphone3g, and I hope making th switch to the iPhone went well. Your now part of the family :)

-Bradley P.S. I also live in texas :)