According to an article on MacRumers.com, an analyst sees Apple releasing a DVR to compete with cable companies, and then a release of an Apple TV which syncs with other Apple products. Can it be possible? Is Apple slowing taking over the world (Rene Ritchie: Skynet)???

MacRumers Article:
    Apple TV Set by 2011? - Mac Rumors
    08-21-2009 12:06 AM
    Apple would just be catching up. I can already DVR shows with Windows Media Center and stream those shows to my Xbox 360 connected to my TV. In addition to on demand 1080p TV shows and movies from Netflix and content from XBL Market Place.
    Last edited by sting7k; 08-21-2009 at 12:16 AM.
    08-21-2009 12:10 AM
    I agree & it would be interesting to see how it all syncs with other devices. I have always been a fan of syncing / streamlining devices to work together. If this rumor has merit Apple going to be busy, with rumored iTablet coming soon as well. In addition it's a given, that another iPhone will be released in 2010 & who knows what else.....
    08-21-2009 12:56 AM
    Apple already has a DVR (AppleTV) that connects to iTunes store, as well as your iTunes library. They seem to be working on integrating this into a TV (I've heard w/ LG). I can't post a link yet, but check out appletvhacks.net for more info.
    08-24-2009 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD