Hello everyone. Just found this website/forum and it seemed like a good place to talk about Iphone stuff

Well, I ordered my Iphone 3G S today July 25/09 and now I'm just waiting for it to get here. I ordered it from AT&T so hopefully it gets here faster than the AppleStore Online because I read some reviews and they said it takes longer to recieve your Iphone from the AppleStore Online. So now I'm excited and I'm being optimistic to recieve it before this upcoming Friday (July 31st)

So I was wondering if whoever have bought an Iphone, 3G S or 3G can just post how long it took for their Iphone to get to their buyers/owners.

Thank you in advance
    07-26-2009 01:34 AM
    It took way too long, two weeks! They even offered me to cancel the order and go to an AT&T shop to get one...

Not sure of your location, I'm in Atlanta. I'd say you're probably better off going to the shop...
    07-26-2009 02:46 AM
    It took way too long, two weeks! They even offered me to cancel the order and go to an AT&T shop to get one...

Not sure of your location, I'm in Atlanta. I'd say you're probably better off going to the shop...
    The thing is... I called AT&T Friday morning to see if they had any Iphone
    16GB 3G S and they said yes. I went in after work but they didn't have anymore so then I decided to buy one online instead. I'm in California.
    07-26-2009 12:37 PM
    Good News ladies and gents! I just got my order number this morning saying that my Iphone should arrive in 2 days. I'm so excited

That was really fast.
    07-27-2009 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD