i am new to the iphone. i came from a htc fuze which i love. i was using a web site by the name of xda dev for info and roms. i was wondering what other web sites people visit for iphone info? i tried ilounge.com, but it never seems to load. it looks like a high traffic web site. thanks in advance.
    07-21-2009 11:28 AM
    Not a fan of ilounge honestly.
    07-21-2009 12:12 PM
    ilounge is OK, has rendering and speed issues pretty often though. Some of their articles are decent, I like that they tell it like it is and don't hold back, but sometimes I think they go over board. Their app reviews I think miss the mark pretty often, especially on games.

TiPb should have you covered!
    07-21-2009 01:12 PM
    Started off at ilounge when I first bought an iPod many moons ago. Now I am here for all of my iPhone needs!
    07-21-2009 06:44 PM
    thank you for the input. i really do like it here. i a;ways like to have a back up site to visit, kind of like a second opinion. but this site is awesome!
    07-23-2009 11:22 AM
    I switched to the 3gs from my Sprint Touch Pro so im familiar with XDA and PPC both. To be honest, i've not looked for any other place. TiPb has answered any and all questions. Everyone here seems great and friendly!
    07-24-2009 05:28 PM
    I switched to the 3gs from my Sprint Touch Pro so im familiar with XDA and PPC both. To be honest, i've not looked for any other place. TiPb has answered any and all questions. Everyone here seems great and friendly!
    love xda!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-26-2009 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD