I just got a 3GS and just signed up here.

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
So far, this phone is awesome. I came to it from the Pre, and man do I appreciate the build quality.

I've seen TiPb before since I was a blackberry user and frequented the Crackberry community.

It seems this network of blogs really knows their stuff, Dieter does a great job over at Precentral, the crew at Crackberry are really good too, and have engaged a great community there.

If there's one thing to compliment is the community of sites in this network, the users seem to be a great bunch and easy to get along with. I look forward to the chattin, arguin, informing, and getting informed here.

There seems to be a few fanboys here though, hopefully I don't convert into fanboy mode ;) There is a lot to like though....

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Welcome aboard... I'm looking forward to having you around. I read you post regarding the Pre - I simply love technology and was interested in the Pre but the hardware issues have held me back as well. I usually have multiple devices and each and every time I always come back to the iPhone. Never fails.

Apple will never leave iPhone owners in the dark like Palm has done so many times in the past.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
You are so right. This is a great site. I'm new here as well and I'm loving it so far. The best part is that there's a iphone friendly version.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal