Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas843

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
I just joined this forum (been checking it out for a while now) as I'm eligible for an upgrade on my account on the 23rd of this month. I'm getting a 3gs and I'm sure this forum will be of great help to me as I get familiar with the use of an iphone, switching from a Blackberry.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I just joined this forum (been checking it out for a while now) as I'm eligible for an upgrade on my account on the 23rd of this month. I'm getting a 3gs and I'm sure this forum will be of great help to me as I get familiar with the use of an iphone, switching from a Blackberry.

Welcome to the forums and congrats on gettings your iPhone.

rondz

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
I just joined this forum right now and am a native of the Bay Area, California. I am really hoping to make this apart of my daily website browsing routine. Everyone seems to be nice around here so let's see!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
This is an extremely friendly community, rondz. There are always exceptions, of course! lol! The nice thing is, everyone is almost always willing to help solve a problem.

One word of warning - you will now have to set your alarm 15-20 minutes earlier in the morning!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
A bit late now, but...

I'm Ivan from London, now living in Atlanta, GA! I'm a gadget lover, and a MOD at CrackBerry - part of the network :)

I've been here five minutes, and have learned lots and lots about the good ole' iPhone. So, thanks to everyone for their help.

goltaa

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
Hello

Hi All
been lurking for a while. Had my iphone for a few months now and LOVE it.
The big question, to jailbreak or to not jailbreak?
Great site and forums - thanks for all the tips and help guys.

R

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hiya goltaa.

Make yourself a list of pros and cons. I can come up with only one reason I'd jailbreak - so I haven't done it.

*helen*

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi I am Helen, I dont actually have an iPhone YET! my OH and son both just got one and I will get one once my current contract expires. Love it!

69vinman

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

I'm a new guy here but an avid iphone user and itunes participant. I love my music like many of you. I've been looking for a "place" to go for answers to my questions or problems. Before now, I've only been able to ask my friends for help. I look forward to learning new things here and sharing ideas. If I can help someone out I wont hessitate.

Thanks for reading,
Vince

P.S. I posted a thread in the "Iphone Help" Section. I'm having a problem syncing to my new computer and would appreciate any and all help. Thanks again.
Vince

Arterion

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, thought I'd pop in and say a quick hello seeing as I just registered, my name's Adam :)

First iPhone I got was the 3GS, loving it so far!

Hope to see and chat to some of you elsewhere on the forums.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Hello, I go by my internet name Garz. Obviously not my real name. I am a Blackberry addict and near expert and I am a Forums Moderator on Crackberry.com. Blackberrys will always be my main interest but I have always had a interest in the iPhone so I bought my first which is the 3GS. Lets see how long I last here on the dark side. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative