Hey Everyone,
    My name is Jordan Vail. I am a 19 year old Tech Writer who has always used many different Operating Systems at the same time. The only one that I never change is sticking with iOS. I have had every iPhone that has been released. I am also a phone modifier. I was one of the first people to Jailbreak an iPhone in my general area and was the first person rooting Android Phones in a 250 mile radius. I am a active member in many different websites such as Android Central, Crackberry and many others. I like talking to new people and am more then willing to help if anyone ever runs into any problems with any of their devices. iOS or not. Outside of the world of Tech I am just a normal person. Like fishing, working on cars, tattoos, hanging out with friends, and spending time with family. Feel free to talk to me and hope to join in on some awesome posts on this website. BTW where is my iOS 5 and iPhone 5 X).
    Jordan Vail
    Mediq91
    08-02-2011 11:33 PM
    My name is Francois and I'm a web developer based in Vancouver, Canada. I was watching today's TUAW Live TV featuring TiPb and decided to join. I've owned every model of iPhone available in Canada and can't wait to stand in line for the next one.
    08-03-2011 10:16 PM
    Switched to iPhone 4 on Verizon from Blackberry, last 2 devices were BBs and I certainly don't miss them at all. I luv my iphone!
    08-06-2011 07:34 AM
    Hello everyone.....I have always followed the forums and website daily and finally decided to become an active participant.
    I love gadgets so I own both a blackberry and an iphone4. Also an iPad original, iPod touch 3rd generation, iPod nano ( for running).
    08-06-2011 08:06 AM
    New to the forums but have had an iPhone since the first gen. I don't think its the best thing created since slice bread but it's the best phone for me. And like Jobs said it just works. Before iPhone i had a blackberry pearl and I don't regret leaving that platform. With each software upgrade it gets better so I'll stick with the iOS platform even though its not perfect it's just right for me.
    08-06-2011 09:20 AM
    Hello, TIPB members! I am new here and came from Crackberrydotcom.
    08-09-2011 10:34 PM
    Hey guys I'm pretty new to this site and just stumbled upon this category so I figured I'd post.. I currently have a blackberry which sucks lol and I plan on buying the iphone 5/4s whatever, immediately when it is released...
    08-13-2011 08:21 PM
    Welcome aboard! The iPhone5/4s is a great choise.
    08-13-2011 09:25 PM
    Howdy! Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer for the "new" iPhone.
    08-13-2011 11:55 PM
    Hey everyone! I known introduced myself awhile back when I first got my iPhone 4 my first iPhone. Should be more active now that i have Tapatalk.

---
    - Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    08-14-2011 12:18 AM
    Good morning! I'm a long-time software developer, but still relatively new to mobile development. Just here to see what others are playing and working on, get settled in and make some new friends.

Cheers!
    08-16-2011 07:45 AM
    Hey guys! I've long lurked your site for the news updates. I have been heavily involved in a similar forum for a long time but thought I'd try it out here. I've been getting sick of the trolls on that site. I usually like to post in iDevice news, discussions, and support. I've been jailbroken and unlocked for a couple of years now so I've got some experience. I am a graphic designer by trade. Anyways I'll see you around the forum.
    08-18-2011 01:49 PM
    Hi everyone. Just pushed out from the WebOS mess, so thought i'd come see what's what in the iOS universe. Still recovering from yesterday's news, so be gentle. Been cheating in my heart for a while now, but HP finally gave me a good reason to go sow my wild oats elsewhere. Anyway, looking forward to exploring. See you around.
    08-19-2011 03:34 PM
    Hi! I'm here now 'cause I'm a BlackBerry user and... well, I think it's time for an iPhone now, whatcha thinkin'?
    08-29-2011 02:59 PM
    Hi! I'm here now 'cause I'm a BlackBerry user and... well, I think it's time for an iPhone now, whatcha thinkin'?
    Yesssss! Absolutely love mine and I fairly new here too.
    08-29-2011 09:49 PM
    Interesting in having all one thread but it seems to work.

My name is Ryan. I've had my iPhone4 since it was released on Verizon. Came over from BlackBerry. Really enjoying the iphone and what it has to offer. Can't wait for iOS5 to come out as it looks pretty damn good and exciting.

Always willing to learn.
    08-30-2011 02:55 PM
    I'm an Indie game developer with our primary platform being the iOS platform. I hope to be able to share our apps with you.
    09-02-2011 12:37 PM
    Hey everyone! I just picked up my first iPhone yesterday. After a year of dealing with numerous problematic Android devices, I decided to give the iOS a shot. I once owned a Mac, which was without a doubt the most STABLE computer I'd ever owned. I have a 3Gs for the next couple weeks. Next payday I will be returning it for the iPhone 4. Unfortunately I do NOT have the time to wait for the iPhone 5 (I doubt it will be out before my 30 day grace period is up). So far I'm really impressed with the battery life on this thing (compared to the EVO it replaced anyways), and this phone has already proven to be pretty stable. I'm looking forward to the next 2 years with my (present and future) device.
    09-11-2011 12:53 AM
    hello i am a new member and i'v joined just today. i wud like some grt tips from all of u.
    09-12-2011 10:15 AM
    welcome on board guys. I am also new here in the community and I am so glad to be a part here in the community.
    09-13-2011 03:50 AM
    Just thought I'd drop by to say Hi to you all.

Had been using the iPhone from the 2G to the 3G. Moved off when the 3Gs came out and went over to blackberry with the 9700, then moved to Android with the Desire.

Have spent the last 10 months on the Desire, rooting, theming and generally mucking around with the device.

But it appears I missed IOS too much so I'm back on the iPhone with the 4. Have always JB'd my devices so I'm looking forward to getting back into.
    09-15-2011 03:22 PM
    Just thought I'd drop by to say Hi to you all.

Had been using the iPhone from the 2G to the 3G. Moved off when the 3Gs came out and went over to blackberry with the 9700, then moved to Android with the Desire.

Have spent the last 10 months on the Desire, rooting, theming and generally mucking around with the device.

But it appears I missed IOS too much so I'm back on the iPhone with the 4. Have always JB'd my devices so I'm looking forward to getting back into.
    Welcome to the boards. I love this place. Although I can't always participate in certain discussions(simply due to my lack of knowledge on all things apple) I love coming here to read. I absolutely love my iPhone and there is a wealth of knowledge here. A place to be a huge apple fan without any criticism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-15-2011 08:26 PM
    Hi, another newbie here. I haven't had an iphone yet, but am really thinking about getting the new iphone when it launches on Sprint.

I worked for Sprint for several years and I always got free service, so it would have been a waste to buy service just to get an iphone when I already got great service for free.

I'm most likely going to get the iphone when Sprint launches it, might even jump to a mac as well.

Any basic pointers for a soon to be first time iphone and mac person?
    09-16-2011 04:44 AM
    Hi, I guess that I'm the new guy here. Been using Apple products for a couple of years now - started with iPods, then iPhone4... now fully engaged - MacBook Air and iPad, too.

I've been reading this forum for a while now, and decided that it's time to join up. Hope to see you around on the forum.

Don
    09-18-2011 07:33 AM
    Hi - new to forum! Thanks for having us

we have developed an app called Retro Recall which is an app for iPhone and iPod touch that randomly introduces pictures of forgotten memories from the 1980's to recent years. These memories can be a product, person, film, song, TV show or event from the near or distant past. The challenge is we bet you will see something fun you havent seen in AGES!

retrorecall dot com
    09-18-2011 11:47 AM
720 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD