I'm also an indie developer in the process of releasing my first game, The Fish Dies in the End, on the App Store (thefishdies.com / @thefishdies). TiPb is a great site and I hope to find lots of interesting stuff on the forums as well. Cheers!
    03-27-2011 10:34 AM
    Hello i am rixon
    I recently came across your forum and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice forum, I will keep visiting this forum very often.
    04-09-2011 05:15 AM
    Hi friends my name is Brown white and i m newbie.
    04-09-2011 02:18 PM
    Welcome to TiPB and the iPhone World Brownwhite
    04-09-2011 03:03 PM
    And Welcome everyone else That I overlooked.
    04-09-2011 03:03 PM
    What's up TiPB?! I'm Chris G. Can't really call myself a "newb" as I'm kinda tech savy, however I am new to iPhone. Just swung over from (gasp) Android! Got me a 3Gs for a few bucks when I jumped on my Mom's plan a month ago and figured I'd stop by and give the ol' "hi-diddly-o neighbor!"
    04-09-2011 03:09 PM
    Hey TiPB.
    Avid Iphone user here, My name is Candy (yes thats my real name) I'm 26 & recently came over to the dark side after being an android supporter from jump.
    04-14-2011 09:21 AM
    Hey everyone....
    My name is Katie, 24 from WI. New to the site and forums. Until recently, the only Apple product I ever owned was my ipod. But last wekk I was able to pick up my iPad 2 and I love it! I have a Blackberry Bold 9700 but have a feeling I wont be using that much anymore.

I'll be poking around the forums. Im also on twitter, feel free to follow! @millermilly
    04-18-2011 12:31 AM
    Welcome

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    brownsigma likes this.
    04-18-2011 01:09 AM
    Hi,all! I'm an English language and literature student. I find this a very good place to learn new things. Hope we can learn and grow together.

By the way, I have a question about signature. Why am I not permitted to have my own signature? Are there any posting requirements? I think signature is a very good way to show myself and want to have my own. Thank you very much!
    04-18-2011 05:21 AM
    Hi, i'm 25years old, from Rome. I'm computer science engineering student and iOs developer. Sorry for my bad english.
    04-20-2011 08:53 AM
    Hello! =) I currently have a Palm Pixi Plus and am also a member of PreCentral.net and AndroidCentral.com. The Palm Pixi Plus was my first smartphone, and coming from PreCentral, I felt like many users I saw and encountered had the basic, closed opinion that Android phones were slow, complicated messes and iPhones were over hyped, and other phones besides Palm devices were inferior. I got frustrated and bored with my phone in December and decided to research Android devices, mainly through AndroidCentral with the helpful guides in the forums. I loved Android once I actually researched it, and people from AndroidCentral seemed a bit more helpful when users asked for advice to choose a phone. I noticed a lot of people said to pick the phone that suited them best, and there really isn't a best phone for everyone. My mom recently got an iPhone 4 from Verizon, and I really loved the form factor, and I used the software and was pleasantly surprised by it, and after some research I've decided the iPhone 4 will be my next phone. Android is great and has a lot of interesting technical features, but the iPhone just seems a bit more comfortable, stable, and reliable in the software and the battery for main use. With jailbreaking, I realized the iPhone can also get as much customization, which was my original main reason for liking Android more. Since iPhones have more security in getting upgrades and the amount of apps is enough to keep me interested, I'll also feel like I won't have a problem waiting two years. I can't wait to upgrade to the iPhone!
    04-24-2011 11:15 PM
    Im new to this forum but have been on CB for a long time before this. Been back and forth with many phone. BB, Droids and finally the iPhone. Keeps calling me back. Every time I think I am out it pulls me back in. Anyways love this phone and hope to really give some help to this forum.
    04-25-2011 12:10 AM
    Hi All. I'm Dave and I'm new to the iPhone. Have just about every other Apple device there is but never the iPhone until I got one a month ago from Verizon. I look forward to learning from you all.
    04-29-2011 01:18 AM
    Hello all, I am a new Iphone 4 owner and a former hardcore and still recovering crackberry addict. I am enjoying all the helpful information on this site. Thanks.
    05-01-2011 01:18 PM
    hi all I sunk over from the BB side. I have been toying with a 3g and now a 3gs.
    05-06-2011 03:33 PM
    Hi, I'm the programmer of the upcoming iOS shooter iDamaged and work for The Red Thing
    I would love to post an announcement in the announcement section but unfortunately this link does not work for me (found it in the "Tip Us" section):
    forum.tipb.com/iphone-app-announcements

says I need privileges?

same goes for the "User CP", nothing can be changed there, is this a bug or do you need to gather points or something before you can do these things?
    Last edited by TheRedThing; 05-06-2011 at 05:18 PM. Reason: added that usercp is not working
    05-06-2011 04:44 PM
    hallo I'm Diena
    I'm New Comer for Iphone, and Specially For apple, Love to join here and Learn about Iphone
    I just Had my firts Iphone 3Gs 2 week ago, Its still Empty' I dont know Which App would be recomended for new bie,
    I'm Student from Bali island, Indonesia,
    Nice to meet You all
    05-07-2011 11:21 AM
    Hello - New user from Michigan USA. I have an iPhone 4 32g from Verizon. I have been browsing the site and really like the spirit of this forum. Lots of knowledge and not too much snarkiness. Still kind of new to the iPhone so I surely will be reading more than contributing.

Paul
    05-08-2011 07:18 AM
    My name is Eric and I just got an iPhone 3GS. The $49 dollar price tag couldn't be any sweeter for me and the wife. We are both enjoying the switch from Blackberry and Android. Still getting used to the iPhone UI and all of that but overall we love the phones.

I was an avid user over at the crackberry forums and switched over here from there and I am glad to be here.
    05-08-2011 03:16 PM
    Welcome aboard! I too was an avid BB user, until my family talked me into the iPhone. I couldn't be happier that i made the switch.
    05-09-2011 11:42 AM
    Welcome to the forum I'm Niki!
    05-17-2011 10:33 AM
    Names Joe, 21 years of age. I picked up an iPhone 4, coming from my 3gS. I had the 4 for about two days and it's already jailbroken. loving the iPhone.
    05-18-2011 01:10 AM
    Hi everyone!

Name's A.D. from a small college town in middle TN. Currently 25 and studying International Business and German :P

I made the switch from my Blackberry to the iPhone with several hesitations. Since the switch, however, I couldn't be happier. (Although now my iPhone screen is shattered so I'm using the berry again until I can send it in for repair...)

I never really understood apps and their usefulness until I made the switch to the iPhone. iPhone apps are much greater (in my opinion) than what is available for Blackberry (which doesn't seem to be holding up at all these days...)

I was an avid Crackberry fan, so was happy to find this website. I've been browsing it for a while but never registered until today.
    05-31-2011 02:36 PM
    Hello everyone, just visited this forum for the first time today.

I get my first iPhone tomorrow, and can't wait. Started out with Blackberrys(with black and white screen), then moved to Android last year, and now ready for a new experience...
    06-01-2011 07:29 PM
720 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD