Hey everyone! My name is Chad. I too am a crackberry defector. I loved my crackberry but have been waiting for the VZW iPhone for a very long time. I have been lurking for a while now and am happy to finally pull the trigger and register. I live in Northwest, Indiana so if anyone lives close by shoot me a message.
    02-06-2011 01:32 PM
    Hey I'm Morganizer and I have a technology addiction lol. iPad and iPhone 4, iMac, blah blah blah. Anyway... Hi!
    02-10-2011 12:26 AM
    Welcome to the forum. I truly share your addiction.
    02-10-2011 12:30 AM
    Well, my name is Carmen
    I'm 18 years old, College Sophomore, Working on Modeling & acting career, blogger and cheerleader!

I became a tech girl in 2009 with all the droids, then expanded into webos and then IOS and Wp7. I enjoy phones and I enjoy the spirited battles/debates between IOS and android users.

Currently I own a Verizon iphone 4 and HD7 and an ipad

oh and feel free to visit my site if u like(i'll have other links up there...eventually)

Carmen Diva (carmencrishnaya) | Formspring

Look forward to getting to know a lot of you better!
    02-13-2011 03:59 PM
    Everyone:

I'm new to both the forums as well as the iPhone. I said goodbye to Sprint after they decided to raise my rate on my 5 line family plan by $50 per month. I now have the iPhone 3GS with AT&T and couldn't be happier. This forum is outstanding and the best resource I have found for my iPhone. Thanks for all the help!

chesterhound
    02-16-2011 03:56 PM
    Hey guys

Ive been a big fan of the iPhone since it was first released in '07. Unfortunately I was stuck on a Verizon family plan at the time and didn't exactly make enough money to be on my own plan. Last October my friend, who was on AT&T, decided he wanted the Verizon Droid X. I offered to literally switch phones with him and he accepted. Since then the iPhone 4 has proven to be everything I'd hoped for and more!
    02-16-2011 04:11 PM
    Hi! I am Ame, I came from the Pre/Treo Central sections. I also was on the Crackberry side for a bit too.

I will be switching from Sprint to ATT after a swift kick in the face from Sprint about how awesomely Ill be rewarded for 12 years of loyalty.

I am kind of a newb at the iPhone, so I am sure I will ask a plethora of idiotic questions after searching something incorrectly.
    02-17-2011 12:59 PM
    I'm new, had an iPhone since the second month they came out. Been reading TiPb for about 2 years and I finally decided to join the forum. Got a quick question though....what are the ranks? Like right now I'm an "iPhone Newbie" was an "iPhone Nanite"...how many times do I have to post to move up to further titles?
    02-20-2011 02:18 AM
    Never had an iphone but soon will have 2...request a hot chic to show me around the site and have great conversation...jk.
    New here and happy to be here. Look forward to learning as much as possible before making the plunge!
    02-27-2011 12:27 AM
    Hi! I am Ame, I came from the Pre/Treo Central sections. I also was on the Crackberry side for a bit too.

I will be switching from Sprint to ATT after a swift kick in the face from Sprint about how awesomely Ill be rewarded for 12 years of loyalty.

I am kind of a newb at the iPhone, so I am sure I will ask a plethora of idiotic questions after searching something incorrectly.
    I just moved all four of our lines from Sprint to AT&T after 10+ years for the same reason.

The kids and I are loving our iPhones! Unfortunately, I couldn't convince my husband to jump in because he wanted a keyboard. He ended up with the BlackBerry Torch.
    02-27-2011 01:58 AM
    Hi! My name is Matt from Canada, Have a iPhone 3GS 32 gig and a bb curve 8530 (BLASPHAMY! lol) Use the iPhone for apps and data, love it! Hopefully getting the latest iPhone late this summer.
    02-27-2011 03:46 PM
    Hello everyone. I am Jarrod aka: railstop. I'm from Denver CO. I've been working on and with Apple/Macs for 20+ years. Currently own a iPhone 3Gs 16gb, various iPods, 2 Macbook Pro's, an iMac, Mac Pro, G5 Powermac, the very proud owner of an original and complete Apple II. Thats all for now. Glad to be here!!
    03-03-2011 12:51 AM
    This seems to be a very good forum, keep the good job up!
    03-08-2011 09:50 AM
    Hello everyone, I just got the iPhone 3GS decided to get that instead of the 4 because I know iPhone 5 is coming out soon so didn't want to waste money getting the 4 when I would be buying the 5 soon.

I love these forums
    03-11-2011 09:10 AM
    Hi I'm Dave from the UK. Been using the iphone 4 32gb for the past 7-8 months. stunning phone. beats my blackberry and HTC desire HD! had to sell both of em! . Thinking about getting a Macbook air or something along those lines now that I've had a taste of this Apple. Feel free to hit me up!
    03-14-2011 09:29 AM
    welcome to tipb!
    03-14-2011 11:44 PM
    What a great place for I Pad information. I joined today after reading lots of good information that affirmed my plan to buy an IPad 2. This is my first I Pad and third Apple computer in our household.
    Really appreciate the "how to's"!
    03-15-2011 12:03 AM
    welcome to tipb! hope u enjoy your stay
    03-15-2011 05:55 PM
    Hey! I'm new here and just looking up some information on iPod
    it seems really great!
    03-16-2011 06:37 AM
    i would like to introduce myself
    03-16-2011 06:41 PM
    Hi Everybody!
    I'm new here. Just reading the forums right now and catching up on everything. Came from a Blackberry 9330 Curve and now I've got the Ipod Touch 4 and LOVE it! Paying for data on the Blackberry just wasn't worth it since I use the iternet 90% of the time at home and can just use wifi. So we downgraded our phone plan and phones and I purchased the Ipod Touch. Best decision ever, so far, lol!
    03-18-2011 10:38 AM
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Andy357. New to this forum and already used the advice here to do my first jailbreak. Love the interaction and how so many are willing to be helpful. Hopefully as I learn I can return the favor.
    03-22-2011 08:58 PM
    Hey! I'm new here and have already gotten good advise for a cracked screen issue on my iPad 2! I've also accidentally been reprimanded for spam - the moderator was very quick in pointing out that it was their own mistake and was very apologetic - I'd like to let that person know that it's all good but until I have 15 posts I cannot reply to their messages!
    Anyway, it's good to be here and I hope I can at least participate in helping someone out!!!!

My gear: iPhone 4 32GB; iPad 2 64GB
    03-22-2011 10:04 PM
    Hey there!

I'm Tony and just found the way to your forum

I already found some interesting stuff and I hope I can learn quite a bit of you guys here!

Take care,
    Tony
    03-23-2011 05:17 PM
    Hi there, joined today. Frankly I'm another annoying-smalltime-indie-developer just wanting to plug my upcoming game SquidDrop. As I'm not allowed to post any images before I've made 10 posts I decided to give the forums another look.
    03-25-2011 04:40 PM
720 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD