Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint1394

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guyrs

I am a pretty new member on this thread. I am an apple customer for life. They have the best products and the most exclusive technology. I also started a website called iphonenation.webs.com. If anyone would like to check it out. It has a blog and a member sign up as well. it also has a weekly hotaccessories page and well as news about the iphone. if the website is visited enough i will pay to have the webs part removed. But this is my first venture so any feedback would be really appreciated. Just trying to make my presence on the web. Let me know guys.

michealmilan

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, Micheal here.
I guess people would call me an apple fanboy, I've got no problem with that. I love my apple devices and like to flaunt them around.

christiansells

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
finally found the newbie thread.

Christian here.

Just joined today to see what all I can learn and share with others on this site.
Glad to be here and look forward to making friends on here.

Thanks,
Christian

appezzy

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone. Just a quick introduction, we are a iPhone and iPad app company started last year. We have 3 apps out so far and working on many more. AppEzzy was created to help simplify your life. We are focused on creating the best mobile products to help keep your life in order quickly and easily. We are based in the heart of Silicon Valley and strive to create the best iPhone apps.

Check out some of our apps on our site at appezzy.com

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
:p hello, guys!
Im mella, new to here, just want to say hi to you!
eher, hope I can learn more info about iphone, it's my favourite device!
and wish I can do some help for others!
:):)

ebedoun#IM

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello.

Hi, I'm Erick. Currently a BlackBerry 9700 user. Before that a Blackberry 9000...and before that Windows mobile Treos. (I currently own a iPod Touch also).

Come June/July the new iPhone will be mine, it will be my first iPhone. I've made up my mind. BlackBerry will be sold and iPod will become my 2yr olds :)

blkmini

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi, Blkmini here - I have been an iphone user from the first gen to the 3GS. I have been reading a lot here and finally decided to be a member - seems like a very friendly and very informative and helpful site.

patrese

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello everybody :)

My friend blkmini ^^ pointed me to this site..

I have been themeing a lot ever since day 1 for the iphone, I was a moderator at macciti and an irc op and forum supermod at xsellize.

Recently I left xsellize and me and a few friends of mine are actually looking for a nice and friendly place to share our themes and mods, we hope maybe that will be here.

I'm mostly known for my dbar themes and mods, if there is a demand I may create a dbar thread here..

Hope to see you online and thanks for having me,

Max.

mone

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi :)

I'm new here too ... and I came here with my friend Max :)

I'm also iphone user since the first generation and to me it's a great fun to create new themes/mods.

See you around :)

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone got the newb status goin on too. To start, the 3GS is my first iPhone and I LOVE it. I've wanted a iPhone since the first one was unveiled by Steve Jobs. I love watching the keynotes lol. Anyway I'm 21, a Psychology major going for my PHD. My favorite band is mindless self indulgence hence my username lol. If you wanna chat my Twitter is thedeadbaby

Robinmichele

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
New to the site

Hi all,

Found this site while looking for information on the Ipad 3g release. I have an Iphone 3g after being one of those "early adopters" who bought the first Iphone when it came out.

Looking forward to getting my Ipad 3g on Friday!

Robin

Ladysmiles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

My name is Toni. I came on here looking for a community of iphone and ipad users. I've been looking for a good one since I first got the iphone last year and the community I did use shut down. I think I've found a good fit so far! Right now I'm graduating college student (YAY!) in the field of PR. I love networking so I'm always open for conversation :)

-Toni
Pmessenger F4CF0BE2
Twitter.com/Ladysmiles

_StephenBB81

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello All

I am Stephen
I come from Crackberry.com figured I'm hating my ipod touch, and you would be the people to help me not hate it so much, I'll do some searching over the next day or 2 looking for help with my itunes issues, and if I can't find a solution, I'll ask for help.

Steve Doherty

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi There..

Hi guys,

I just thought I'd post a quick introductory message after stumbling across this site, and finding it to be a smorgasbord of iPhone goodness. I think I've pushed my iPhone knowledge as far as I can purely as a consumer, and I've been reading articles on development and jailbreaking with a great deal of interest.

I'm currently an unemployed C++ coder in Perth, Australia. When I get some bux together, I'll be getting an iMac and jumping into app development.

Anyway, I'll get back to browsing - Nice to be here :)

Cheers,
Steve

giobuc

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi everybody!!! :)

i am giobuc and i write from italy!

happy to introduce myself here, i am an happy iPhone owner.. so happy of my device, that i decided to start to study to make my apps..... and i am really glad to show my first application, a sort of cookbook for microwave ovens

well, i wrote something about it in the iphone apps section of this forum

if you are curious go and read... and write me what do you think about! :)

chops1sc

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Hello

Just wanna say hi. HI! I got my iPhone about a week ago (5-10-10) and I am enjoying it very much. I am looking forward to learning the "ins and outs" of the iPhone on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73