I meant to do a little introduction but forgot, so here it goes.

The name is Brett, I am 26 years old. I was a die hard BlackBerry fan, key word being "WAS". I created and owned BlackberryOS.com but recently sold it because I lost the love for BlackBerry. I picked up a 3GS and I wish I did that way before I went the Blackberry route. I am waiting for my iPhone 4 to come in the mail and I hate waiting. I am working on my Masters degree in Criminal Psychology and Counter Terrorism and doing an internship right now with Department Homeland Security. I just put my application in for the C.I.A and have started to learn Arabic. I was born and raised in Connecticut and two weeks ago moved to the Orlando, FL area because I hate the winters in New England. Hm I think thats about it. Glad to be here and not looking back to BB..Even though I still use one as a third device.
    08-20-2010 04:12 PM
    HEY! My name's Jason. Been visiting this site for a while, signed up a couple weeks ago; think it's time to be active, the community seems nice. I love the podcasts, I listen to 'em all. I was thinking of buying a tipb shirt haha

Anyway, as I doubt many people read these, I'll just end this here and make my way to some topics. See you around!

Oh btw, I have a Macbook (2008white) and an iPhone 4.
    08-24-2010 12:38 AM
    might as well introduce myself
    name is whitney and I'm an iphone addict. I use it for everything almost. browsing on the Internet, keeping in touch with friends, work, taking photos and uploading onto flickr directly..and of course
    calling
    08-24-2010 01:19 AM
    Hello, my name is Brinda and I've been off of Crack(Berry) for 34 days now. Don't get me wrong, I love the site, but some of the users are just a tad too defensive of their phones! I mean, it's just a phone Focker!
    09-01-2010 02:42 PM
    hi,
    I am from Digital Poke, you guys can call me Jabb , pretty new over here... just starting out at tipb.
    Trying to Spread the Poke xD
    09-01-2010 04:46 PM
    Hi, I'm David, Digital Media Officer for the Meningitis Trust. As I say on twitter, "Im a serial fundraising; #charitytuesday inventing; capoeira playing; science loving; hat wearing; skeptically enquiring geek"
    09-02-2010 11:29 AM
    hi, just joined today and thought i'd say hello seeing as everyone else is
    09-02-2010 05:52 PM
    I joined a while ago but was never active. So here I am!

I'm Geo Coldz on the front page.
    09-02-2010 06:25 PM
    Hello all...im Sean, ive been on the site for a while, always watching the live casts and chatting away but never got around to joining the forum until today. Im a cop in Atlanta and an Apple junkie, it's nice to have my iPhone and mac with me most times given my government equipment is a junky blackberry curve and a tough book that i some how broke by "closing too hard" (as the fix ticket said, lol).

Oh how the world would function better with civil service work based in a macintosh nirvana...
    09-07-2010 11:55 AM
    Hello all, my name is Ken and I just came over from Blackberry. I just came across thius site yesterday from a link posted by someone on Crackberry Forums. I have a Bold 9000 and recently purchased aa ipod 3g 32gig. I was so impressed with the performance and how it displays web pages that I bought a slightly used white 3gs iphone 32gig off of Ebay. It should arrive today or tomorrow. I am so stoked. I am looking forward to the iphone experience.
    09-08-2010 04:12 PM
    Hey all !
    I'm a huge fan for a very long time of TiPb for my iPhone & iPad news
    Love the podcast shows and the twitterfeed !
    Glad to join the forum here
    09-10-2010 01:21 PM
    Just wanted to post up and introduce myself. I recently came over from the Blackberry side. It's not that I was unhappy there, but I wanted to explore the iPhone side now. I was pretty heavily into the Blackberry and customization of it. Heavily into theming and started to dabble in hybrid OS's.

For the past 2 months I have been digging into the iPhone and it's workings. I wasn't sure what to expect, as I felt it may be a lot of hype, but I have found it to be a very capable device. I have been getting into the theming side of it and exploring the different apps that are offered, both on app store and Cydia.

Really just been lurking and learning for the past few months and thought I might start contributing.
    09-10-2010 11:59 PM
    Hey,
    I'm Scott, and perhaps you've noticed I've joined in iPhone live a couple of times? I have an iPhone 4 (no problems) and a 2007 White MacBook (with a couple problems, i.e. trackpad button crapping out). I'm not a fanboy, just like the way stuff works. I'm pretty knowledgable about mobile phones because I check news on them every day to stay current.

Also, I'm 17 years old, from Long Island New York!

I guess that's it and if anyone reads this, hey, you've probably seen my already, possibly, maybe, perhaps.
    -Scott
    09-11-2010 12:30 AM
    Hi All! My name is Dave. I recently found TipB, and simply love it. While I've been in love with the iPhone since the beginning, I only recently made the transition from Blackberry to iPhone. I love everything about the iPhone.

Love everything about TipB, from the forums to the articles, to the podcast.
    09-11-2010 10:49 PM
    Hey TiPb! I just joined the site yesterday and have spent the last several hours reading a ton of posts. You are all so knowledgeable and I hope to learn much more as time goes on. I've been doing a lot of research about whether or not to jailbreak my iP4 or not...any advice that I may not have gotten from other posts would greatly be appreciated as I'm just now giving serious thought to the jailbreaking process (had an iP3 prior to the iP4).

See you all around!
    09-13-2010 01:18 AM
    I'm Brian Lowry -- great site, but I'm new to the discussion forum. I'm a hobbyist app programmer, but I spend most of my time as a university prof (google corkscrew lowry -- the top link is to a science magazine article on my research -- luckily the very obvious nickname for me never stuck).

Oh -- obligatory plug for my first published app: checkMeet
    09-18-2010 10:22 PM
    Hi I'm new, just discovered the forum today and seeing as I love virtually anything to do with apple products, then it seemed the right place to be. Alas I also love Nokias as well, hence the two phones name.
    09-27-2010 05:47 AM
    Hi all, I'm Josh.

I've had my iPhone4 for a little over a month and a half now and love it. The only downside is the comparison to my previous phone (Palm Pre Plus) and it's multitasking capabilities. However, I'm learning to utilize iOS's multitasking when available and it's really not that bad now that I've adjusted to it. It's my first iPhone, but I've had plenty of experience with previous models from friends, family and coworkers...I also have a 2nd Gen iPod Touch. Waiting on the 2nd Gen iPad before I decide to buy one next spring.
    10-01-2010 03:16 PM
    I came from the BlackBerry world. Here's a list of the phone's I've owned:

- Motorola Razr V3 (had four of them, all with various and severe issues)
    - Samsung A727 (sent to me as a replacement for the Razrs)
    - LG Shine CU720 (bought to replace the A727, ended up being just as bad as the Razrs and I had four of these as well)
    - Samsung BlackJack II (bought off of eBay, used it for a good while and didn't have too many issues)
    - Samsung Jack (only had it for two days, had serious software issues - vibrating non-stop and losing signal for no reason)
    - BlackBerry Bold 9000 (very reliable but boring phone)
    - BlackBerry Bold 9700 (less reliable than the 9000 but still okay - just too boring and without any real function apps)

I did an early upgrade and bought myself a 16 gig iPhone 4, and I LOVE it. I customized the BlackBerry quite a bit with hybrid OSs and themes. I just got tired of its hardware issues (loose trackpad and battery cover), its losing 3G and switching to EDGE for no reason, and it's lack of any real functiong apps. The Facebook app was practically useless, as was the Twitter app. The iPhone is a whole different level.
    10-01-2010 04:16 PM
    Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I have an iPhone 3GS and love it. I have been reading TiPb news for some time which provides a lot of information, so I never thought of joining.

Glad to be here.

Thanks.

mazjazz
    10-02-2010 02:16 AM
    Just got my iPhone 4 and happy to be in the forums.
    10-05-2010 03:20 PM
    Dusan..web designer and developer...owner of mobification.com
    Iphone lover, android lover....i blog about all this stuff and I will gladly help this community to grow...
    See ya on topics!
    10-29-2010 06:46 AM
    Hey everyone! My name's Cate, and I'm an iPhone 4 user. I feel like I'm in AA, lol.
    10-29-2010 04:38 PM
    My name's Kelly, I found this forum while on crackberry (bb user for 3 years). This forum helped me make the decision to give the iphone a try. I purchased a 16gb 3GS from ebay last week. I was having a big problem with my battery life, but thanks to some of the many knowledgeable, helpful members I have solved the problem. I'm loving my phone and I can't imagine that I will go back to a bb (still have my 8900 since I'm on t-mobile).

I look forward to learning more here and hopefully will be able to help out in the future.
    11-13-2010 10:16 PM
    Hey whats up guys. I can't remember if I've done this already or not so I'll do it now.
    My name is Dacy and I've been along time BlackBerry user until I went over to Apple. Love it, f@ck a Berry. I have an iPhone 4 jailbroke and it's sweet. Also I am the owner of allmobileunlocks.com I can unlock anything mobile and am generally the fastest and cheapest. Anyway love to be here and hang out awhile, hit me up on Ping! thedacyj or twitter: @dacyj
    11-14-2010 03:07 PM
720 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD