Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig87c

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone! Not new to the iPhone but new to TiPB. Left another phone forum, here from a recommendation. Hope to learn more about my phone.

jm1591

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi all. I just joined a few days ago and now I feel pretty stupid. :eek:
I've been trying to find this Introductions thread two separate times now and even sent a PM to one of the staff here requesting help. Anyway, I'm glad to have found this forum. I love my iPhone and can't imagine being without it. It sleeps next to my bed every night. :)

I can't wait to see what the new model for this year will bring. I'm eligible to upgrade in a month or so but will wait for the newest model before doing so. :p

royaltyb

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
New member as of today. I was/am a avid BB user (Crackberry.com member) and recently made the jump to an iPhone. I already find this site quite interesting.

royaltyb

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to posting; after reading some of the comments on some of the threads I can see I will probably post more here than on the CB forums.

Gonzox911

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Irookie

I joined today as well. Never been a part of a forum don't really know much about it but a buddy told mr to join and any questions I had I wouldfind them here. I've had my iPhone for a couple months now and it has a lot more potential than what I use it for. I learn more and more the more posts I read. Thank you all.

Blues003

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Soon-to-be-proud-iPhone owner :p (well, 4 or 5 months, actually >_>) Joined in so I could learn a bit more in advance regarding Jailbreaking and all that Jazz :)

dany8907

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi my name is Dan. I have a blackberry, but I joined this forum becuz I just bought a ipod touch. I'm a active member of crackberry and look forward to being part of the Tipb family too.

Status
Not open for further replies.