Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone. I don't have an iPhone yet but am going to switch from Blackberry as soon as my contract is up. The iPod Touch changed my whole perspective on the iPhone itself and I can't wait till I get one.

Welcome to the Forums chadlegend. Glad your excited about getting a iPhone. :)

Hi all. Just went from a BB Pearl to an iPhone 3Gs 32gb last week. Was very hesitant to make the change to the iPhone, as I was pretty happy with the Blackberry except for the browser. While I do miss some things about the BB (back button, options menu within each application, ability to have all your emails and SMS sent to one inbox, and the red LED message indicator), everything else about the iPhone is simply great. Glad I made the switch.

Look forward to learning more about the phone and community here....

Welcome to the Forums iBoxtaboy. Glad your Happy your with iPhone and decided to join.

New to iPhone. Have only had it a month. I was a Crackberry addict for a long time and have now changed my addiction to the iPhone. The easiest smart phone I have ever used..

Welcome to the forums dcarp505. Glad your joined and happy to see you like your iPhone.
Well Tuesday I pick up my 3Gs. I've been a faithfull follower of AT&T for almost 6 years. I came from Sprint but when I left Evansville for Russellville, KY there was no Sprint service.

SO far I have been satisfied with AT&T through a series of plaine jane phones to Razr's, Tilt, Q9h, and back to Tilt. No I'm ready for a real touch phone w/o the limitations of MS. I still need to sync at work with Outlook 2003.

I would like some suggestions on initial apps. I'm an Environmental Health & Safety Mgr for a Fortune 100 company and an avid motorcyclist (20,000+ miles/ year)

Glad to meet you all. Give me a shout if you are over in middle TN.

Later Neil S.

Welcome Neil! Happy to see you are happy with AT&T, Thanks to joining! :)

Hello, new to this site.

Welcome Ghostface! Glad your decided to join.

Hello! a iPhone newbie here, been a longtime WM & BB user but excited to learn more about the iPhone. ;)

Welcome traden86! Looks like you came to the right place.

Bugbabe

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site

Hey everyone

This is my first post. I have an iPod touch so hope that's ok lol

I found this site when searching for Ping IDs
Have found lots of good info regarding apps etc

so thanks everyone

ps not many peeps from the uk, so been chatting to lots of ppl from other countries x;)

GOLDRDOGS

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
First Post

Hi Folks,

I am new to iphone - switched from a HTC Tilt last week. So far I am very impressed with the ease of use of the iphone and it works much better as a phone.

I was tired of activesync issues - duplicate appointments, contacts, device errors. - I find it funny that the Apple product works better with Outlook than Windows Mobile, and I like the voice dial much better.

Looking for a few good apps to play with...

LJ

pvdnh

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Hi, my name is Patrick and I'm new to the iPhone (bought them for myself and my girlfriend about 6 weeks back), but not to Mac. Loving everything about it so far!

K100Fran

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Hi,
Just thought I'd say hello. I have been poking around trying to learn some things about the iPhone. I ordered 2 on Monday via AT&T's website and am waiting for them to be delivered! Can hardly wait.
Fran

aklau

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
i am new in this fourm......
but if you go to other iphone forum, you might know my name

i am a iphone game developer, i just want to post some promo code here...... and i can't post any link in my thread....

so what can i do?

will the admin update my grade and let me post some youtube link and itune link here?

rod1403

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Hello all! I have had all four iPhones and right now i have the 16g 3gs in black. I can't believe i never heard of the site after all these yrs. Guess it's better late than never. :D

Last edited:

dazedtdriver

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
hi all - just signed up today as i have decided to go down the iphone route. i was a devout blackberry user for many years and recently decided to go with something different. look forward to conversing with the iphone community!

dok

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
hey i'm marc! i've had my iphone for about 3 months now.

i still have some bb's but prefer the iphone for the most part. *opens can of worms* ;)

NuBiker

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi folks!!!
Wifey and I have had our iPhones about a month now. We love'em, but we are having problems syncing calendars with Outlook. I plan to wander all over this forum before posting my problem, hopefully it's already been solved my someone else.
You all appear to be a pretty friendly group.
Hopefully, I can learn enough about the iphone to contribute back.
Best Regards,
NuBiker

imoklo38#IM

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
Cant wait!

Hello everyone, I will be getting my iphone 3Gs tomorrow! Im pretty excited, its not my first iphone as I had a first generation 4gb model that I got the first week they were introduced. Im also a crackberry head have a Bold, Curve 8900, and a Storm. Yeah im a gadget junkie! Im really looking forward to getting this phone because it will be so much different than my old iphone. I've never messed around with a 3Gs so I cant wait to experience the speed of the 3Gs!

Rich

Scremineagle

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Hello I'm Chris new to iPhone. Been reading alot learning new stuff hope to learn more. My wife and I have 3g 3.0.1 I have 8g she has 16g

Last edited:

milani

Jul 17, 2008
ambientrings.com
Hey guys. I figure an introduction is in order. As is evident by my signup date I've been lurking for quite some time, but now I think it's time to actually contribute! Looking forward to getting to know all of you guys, and obviously I love my iPhone! :p Cheers!

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Hello I'm Chris new to iPhone. Been reading alot learning new stuff hope to learn more. My wife and I have 3g 3.0.1 I have 8g she has 16g

Hey guys. I figure an introduction is in order. As is evident by my signup date I've been lurking for quite some time, but now I think it's time to actually contribute! Looking forward to getting to know all of you guys, and obviously I love my iPhone! :p Cheers!

Welcome to the Forums Chris and Milani!

sheriff

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
This is post number 1 for me. I am the Sheriff in Oconee Co GA, and two weeks ago I got an iPhone for my birthday. Obviously, my phone isn't "jailbroken", haha. I lurked for a while trying to get some of my basic, dummy, "how do you turn it on" type questions out of the way. Got some apps loaded, some suck, some seem real useful.I ditched my Voyager to go to this iphone, and I should have done it long before now. This thing is a lot more useful and intuitive than the Voyager ever was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2