Just got off the crackberry!!

wader93

May 20, 2009
Visit site
I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Wade. I am from Scottsdale,AZ

I have had the iphone 3g for about 3 weeks still getting use to it. I was a die hard blackberry fan.

I am glad I found a good forum now it's time do do some reading. I'm sure I will have some questions after I am done.

Cheers!

nuflat

May 1, 2009
Visit site
Former Crackberry user

I am a former Crackberry user who has made the jump to the iPhone. There are a lot of things I like about the phone over the BB, but there are some things from the BB I miss.

However, I am glad to be a part of this forum and have found a lot of useful information in the few short weeks that I have been visiting the site.

Thanks again.

Oh BTW, one thing I have noticed and maybe I haven't looked hard enough in the forums, but the users don't seem to be as obnoxious as they are in the Crackberry forums. Something I won't miss!

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Oh BTW, one thing I have noticed and maybe I haven't looked hard enough in the forums, but the users don't seem to be as obnoxious as they are in the Crackberry forums. Something I won't miss!

WELCOME all!!:D:D

I do not think ANY forum can be as rude or obnoxious as the CB forum. At least that was my experience over there for the brief time that I was there. I do not think that you will find that here.:)

wader93

May 20, 2009
Visit site
First off, Thank you for the welcome. So far the phone has been great. The touch screen is taking some getting use to and having to use itunes for everything is a big pain. I know there are ways around this but I am taking baby steps here since this is my work phone.

One of the main reason I switched was all the apps!! WOW!!And the cost of the BB Bold. I can't stop playing with this phone! and the wifi is great at home.

I do miss picture texting. It took me a week to figure that out! Duh!! So I had to inform all my friend to quit sending them. Not a big deal. I hope that gets fixed with the 3.0 software they keep talking about. Anyway, what a great phone I am still on a giant learning curve but getting more comfortable with it everyday.

Just to let you know, I am the only one at my office who didn't go running to Verizon and get the Storm. I think I made the right choice.

As for BB forums the only one that I liked was crackberry.com.

Cheers,
Wade

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I do miss picture texting. It took me a week to figure that out! Duh!! So I had to inform all my friend to quit sending them. Not a big deal. I hope that gets fixed with the 3.0 software they keep talking about. Anyway, what a great phone I am still on a giant learning curve but getting more comfortable with it everyday.

MMS is confirmed for 3.0.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2