Dang it feels good to be back..

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
My second white iPhone 3G finally came today..

Traded my first one to go back to a Blackberry Bold.. man what a mistake that was.

I'm running 3.0 Beta 4 and its definitely proving I made the right choice in coming back. (Shout out to the kind friend for that!)

Key idea of the post: as great as Blackberry Messenger is, its not enough to go back to a BB.. and once you use Safari browser, nothing will ever be good enough..

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
My second white iPhone 3G finally came today..

Traded my first one to go back to a Blackberry Bold.. man what a mistake that was.

I'm running 3.0 Beta 4 and its definitely proving I made the right choice in coming back. (Shout out to the kind friend for that!)

Key idea of the post: as great as Blackberry Messenger is, its not enough to go back to a BB.. and once you use Safari browser, nothing will ever be good enough..

Welcome back! Yea, Safari is pretty amazing! And the iPhone is so simple to use. I can see why you couldn't resist :D

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
JH,

I was crazier than you. Had my 1st generation Iphone for 15 months, kept it, but bought the Bold for 1 week, was frustrated using the trackball, took it back, used the Iphone again. Tried the HTC touch, screen too small, sent it back, returned again to my old Iphone. Then one more time with the the Bold again for 8 weeks, sold my old Iphone to a friend, convinced I would stay with the Bold, but of course I could not. Sold the Bold through Crackberry's site, and went running to the 3G Iphone. And I'm so glad I did!
So welcome HOME.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Few can resist the power of mobile Safari. And then the App Store is even harder to resist. Welcome back!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner