Hello everyone, i have recently just purchased an iPhone. And so far it has been quite disappointing. I am from Indonesia.

Another newbie question:
    I have taken some pictures with iPhone, how do i transfer the picture file to my macbook or pc? Do i have to burn more megabites by sending via email?

thanks in advance.
    03-25-2009 11:15 AM
    plug your phone into your computer. You should be able to open them up in iPhoto and then do whatever you want with them.

Sorry to hear your dissapointed. What's is letting you down?
    03-25-2009 12:35 PM
    well i guess i did not do my research before my purchase. Now i realize that i have to have internet connection for most apps in Iphone. (internet connection is still quite pricey in Indonesia) and the signal is never stable. The cut and Paste is not included, there's nothing like a daily business planner in it for appointments, reminders that u can display as a main page. Anyways, I will be looking forward to the day when i can jailbreak and unlock my iphone.
    03-25-2009 09:55 PM
    but i won't be able to unlock it so i can use w/ other carriers....
    03-26-2009 10:41 AM
    well i guess i did not do my research before my purchase. Now i realize that i have to have internet connection for most apps in Iphone. (internet connection is still quite pricey in Indonesia) and the signal is never stable. The cut and Paste is not included, there's nothing like a daily business planner in it for appointments, reminders that u can display as a main page. Anyways, I will be looking forward to the day when i can jailbreak and unlock my iphone.
    That's a bummer. Unlimited data is what really makes the experience on the iPhone so wonderful.

As far as copy and paste, no one has that yet. When 3.0 is released in the summer, you will be able to get the update.
    03-26-2009 10:59 AM
    unlimited data costs a bomb over here. v 2.2.1 (stock) iphone just can unlock it for use w/ other carriers huh
    03-26-2009 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD