Papermaster

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
What does Papermaster joining on do to the prospect of a new iphone soon... I am starting to think I should just hold off until the new one comes out.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
There is a very high chance of a new phone coming out around June / July. If you can't wait that long then that's probably a good bet at this point. I skipped the first gen iPhone and had to wait a long while for the 3g, but glad I did.

Although I know people that sold their first gen iPhone for more than the new iPhone 3g cost them, so go figure??

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
There is a very high chance of a new phone coming out around June / July. If you can't wait that long then that's probably a good bet at this point. I skipped the first gen iPhone and had to wait a long while for the 3g, but glad I did.

Although I know people that sold their first gen iPhone for more than the new iPhone 3g cost them, so go figure??

Yeah June seems to be the general consensus... Will I be able to wait that long. Absolutely not. Looks like cell phones will be taking a large chunk of my budget this year!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73