1. Brickman's Avatar
    I am new to the forums and did not want to Hijack Aser thread. I just made the switch, but from a Treo. I looked at the Storm also, but not for real long.

    I have been a Mac and MobileMe user for quite a while now, and I must say that I am loving the change to my iPhone so far. I look forward to learning more from everyone in the days to come.
    11-27-2008 09:40 PM
  2. aser713's Avatar
    you will not regret making the switch. I have yet to put this thing down. It is amazing. Good luck with it and welcome.
    11-27-2008 09:49 PM
  3. MrP's Avatar
    Welcome!!!!!!!!
    11-27-2008 10:19 PM
  4. Rene Ritchie's Avatar
    I switched from the Treo 680 to the iPhone 2G, now 3G. I'm also a Mac/MobileMe user, and I love the "it just works" aspect.

    Some people have time, inclination, aptitude, and even strong desire to fiddle and tweak and really hone every aspect of the device to their exact needs and liking (hi Boss!). Not me.

    iPhone does 90% of what I need right out of the box, and I don't need the other 10% badly enough that I'd spend hours getting it (again and again and again).

    (Sorry, organizing some thoughts with this thread, nothing to do with my pending Treo Pro review -- honest!)
    11-27-2008 10:32 PM
  5. Brickman's Avatar
    I switched from the Treo 680 to the iPhone 2G, now 3G. I'm also a Mac/MobileMe user, and I love the "it just works" aspect.

    Some people have time, inclination, aptitude, and even strong desire to fiddle and tweak and really hone every aspect of the device to their exact needs and liking (hi Boss!). Not me.

    iPhone does 90% of what I need right out of the box, and I don't need the other 10% badly enough that I'd spend hours getting it (again and again and again).

    (Sorry, organizing some thoughts with this thread, nothing to do with my pending Treo Pro review -- honest!)
    That is exactly why I went with the iPhone! It just works especially with MoMe! I got tired of fixing and tweeking. I just need something that works.

    BTW, Look forward to the Round Robin Discussion.
    11-28-2008 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD