Made the Switch...

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
Welcome aboard!

One suggestion: start checking out the apps store. Lots of decent to good apps (also some clunkers) to browse through - and many are FREE or pretty darn cheap. You should also check out the App Store forum as well -- many good reviews and suggestions.

Be warned: the iPhone is kind of like Sauron's ring...it takes hold of the user and never lets go...;)

Last edited:

aser713

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
the storm was a nice device; however, the click screen feature definetly slows down typing. There is a hardware limitation on the typing.
Moreover, The storm lacked the software to back it up (ie. iTunes, app store, and an outdated UI.) the iPhone is slick, easy to use, and enjoyable. There is just so much I can do on this phone. I quickly got bored of my storm. And for those that say that bb email is better, I found that when forwarding emails to my mobile me account, it is quite comparable.

megscd

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
I'm finding all this Storm talk very interesting. The iPhone 3G got some bad, bad press at first too, and I'm trying to bear this in mind, but the Storm is actually being made fun of (favorite quote so far, from Buzz Out Loud: "When it rains, it storms," gak gak). Sounds like RIM ditched all the stuff that made BlackBerries better and added in cheesy iPhone-wannabe features that don't work quite right. I think competition in this market is a Good Thing and hope RIM gets its act together (an OS update would not come amiss)!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox