I won the iPhone 3G Contest!!!!!!!!

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
I can't believe it! I woke up and got an email from Dieter, who works here at the iPhone Blogs, telling me that I won!

You guys I can't believe this! I've never won anything like this in my life. Only thing I ever won was a $20 dollar gift card to Mi Casa, which is this horrible Mexican restaurant.

I'm never gonna forget this day. Thanks so much to everyone here at the iPhone forum and the staff at the iPhone Blog.

Now I can change my signature on here to:
iCan't believe iWon and iPhone! ;)

sailorgirl

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
OK, I was jealous at first but the Mexican restaurant thing makes me think you deserve it. Congrats. So ... what phone you gonna get? 8 or 16? white or black? (Dammit.)

Billsteve

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
so, so lucky.

that contest is really the reason i started on this forum. but i love the iphone so much, and everyone is really cool, i am going to end up staying.

Last edited:

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
OK, I was jealous at first but the Mexican restaurant thing makes me think you deserve it. Congrats. So ... what phone you gonna get? 8 or 16? white or black? (Dammit.)

Oh yea it was pretty bad. I went with my mom to a school hosted "Mother and Daughter" tea party when I was younger. And they had $100 gift cards to Tillys, Nordstroms, places like that. And all I got was this gift card to... honestly I think is the worst restaurant in the world. :p

I'm thinking about getting the black 16GB. How about you? =)

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Oh yea it was pretty bad. I went with my mom to a school hosted "Mother and Daughter" tea party when I was younger. And they had $100 gift cards to Tillys, Nordstroms, places like that. And all I got was this gift card to... honestly I think is the worst restaurant in the world. :p

I'm thinking about getting the black 16GB. How about you? =)

Excellent choice, that is what mine will be :cool:. Congratulations on winning! Sounds like it's going to a very appreciative recipient.

mullrat

Jun 8, 2008
Visit site
Congrats! :D

I can't believe it! I woke up and got an email from Dieter, who works here at the iPhone Blogs, telling me that I won!

You guys I can't believe this! I've never won anything like this in my life. Only thing I ever won was a $20 dollar gift card to Mi Casa, which is this horrible Mexican restaurant.

I'm never gonna forget this day. Thanks so much to everyone here at the iPhone forum and the staff at the iPhone Blog.

Now I can change my signature on here to:
iCan't believe iWon and iPhone! ;)

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I would say congratulations, but I think hearing it 900 times is enough. I wonder how many people were entered in the contest? And how many were kicked out for posting "crappy posts"? I write a lot of poo, so I'm curious.

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
Congrats! I am thrilled it wasn't someone with 20 posts. You started some quite a few threads and kept everyone hyped about the phone... you deserve it!
Funny thing was I started on this forum not knowing about the contest until everyone started posting about how they were trying to make it quickly to 20 posts... eventually I figured out why. At first I just thought 20 posts unlocked something on the forum (like being able to post links or something like that). I was a Crackberry.com forum junkie before this... I was convinced I was going to get a Bold until I found out about this sister site. Thank goodness I changed my mind about getting a Blackberry!!!
(Sorry derail over!)

Congrats again! What a great day for you!!

moomen

Jul 1, 2008
Visit site
:p Congrats, you must be soooooo happy! I however will spend the day sobbing in a dark room untill I head off to wait in line :eek:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner