Super Mario Odyssey?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone playing Super Mario Odyssey yet? Picked it up Friday and started playing it today. Lots of fun! Just got to the sand world, working my way around it now.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I got it over the weekend and my hubby and kids (mostly hubby) have been playing it nonstop.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone playing Super Mario Odyssey yet? Picked it up Friday and started playing it today. Lots of fun! Just got to the sand world, working my way around it now.

It’s an INSANE game! The sheer amount of content they’ve packed into one game is impressive! Picked it up on launch day and have been playing it ever since. I’m on the 3rd world right now (I opted for the treehouse style level). Enjoy the game!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It’s an INSANE game! The sheer amount of content they’ve packed into one game is impressive! Picked it up on launch day and have been playing it ever since. I’m on the 3rd world right now (I opted for the treehouse style level). Enjoy the game!

Cool, thanks! Hoping to play more this weekend now that little league is over :)

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Guess you got it earlier than you had thought? I started and haven't had much time. Got off the starting point and once I took over the Dinosaur, I had to get back to work.

I did. Broke down and just went and got it. Made it to the 4th world...then had to ground myself until I got my paper done...which it is now!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73