BOTW
    Lego city undercover
    Super Bomberman R
    1 2 Switch
    Arms
    Super Mario Odyssey
    Rime
    07-25-2017 02:27 AM
    Your favorite Nintendo Switch Games: https://forums.imore.com/nintendo-sw...ml#post2967122
    (My Opinion) Top 5 favorite Switch Games https://forums.imore.com/nintendo-sw...-new-post.html
    07-25-2017 07:50 AM
    Here's a list of games i'd like to get once i get a switch:
    Mario+rabbids
    Yooka-Laylee
    Splatoon 2
    BOTW
    Lego city undercover
    Super Bomberman R
    1 2 Switch
    Arms
    Super Mario Odyssey
    Rime
    First game that I would get is splatoon 2
    07-25-2017 09:04 AM
    First game that I would get is splatoon 2
    Honestly I may just buy Splatoon before the switch because i don't have the money yet to buy a switch, but my friend has a switch who lives near me that i can play my game on so im not behind in splatoon when i get the switch
    07-25-2017 09:06 AM
    Honestly I may just buy Splatoon before the switch because i don't have the money yet to buy a switch, but my friend has a switch who lives near me that i can play my game on so im not behind in splatoon when i get the switch
    You could watch streams to keep up on the competitive scene a bit if you're worried about falling behind too.
    07-25-2017 09:46 PM
    Thanks guys these all really nice ideas.
    07-26-2017 12:24 AM
    I'd like to buy one if there will be Pokémon rpg game.
    07-26-2017 04:35 AM
    Super Mario Oddessy does look really cool from the trailers, and I'm super curious what the deal with thier wedding garb is.

And Breath of the Wild is amazing from what I've heard.

Here's hoping I win that contest so I can actually have a Switch. :3
    07-27-2017 04:35 PM
    Oh man! Is it bad that the only game I want so far is Breath Of The Wild? I am in love with it! I have a friend who just got splatoon and he seems to like it a lot!

But I just started hearing about the Pokémon RPG! Now I am really curious about that!
    thethriftyman likes this.
    07-27-2017 04:43 PM
    I am most interested in Zelda, Splatoon and Mario Odyssey. Maybe Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I haven't played the first one, but I hear they're independent stories from each other.
    07-28-2017 05:29 PM
    I'd like to buy one if there will be Pokémon rpg game.
    They are supposed to be making one. I've always wanted them to make a home console Pokemon game that was part of the main RPG series. Now that the home console and portable console product lines have merged with the Switch, it will be interesting to see what they come up with now that they are essentially forced to make a home console game.
    07-29-2017 02:58 AM
    Oh man! Is it bad that the only game I want so far is Breath Of The Wild? I am in love with it! I have a friend who just got splatoon and he seems to like it a lot!

But I just started hearing about the Pokémon RPG! Now I am really curious about that!
    Zelda is clearly a game that stands out. I won't judge you if that's the only game you want haha
    07-29-2017 02:59 AM
    Super Mario Oddessy does look really cool from the trailers, and I'm super curious what the deal with thier wedding garb is.

And Breath of the Wild is amazing from what I've heard.

Here's hoping I win that contest so I can actually have a Switch. :3
    The wedding amiibos look interesting! I think I heard there's a plotline that involved Bowser kidnapping Peach so she'll marry him or something.
    07-29-2017 03:00 AM
    Oh! Haha! Thanks for not judging me! Hehe definitely appreciate that. That games is just so amazing. And I grew up with Ocarina of time so Zelda games just have a very special place in my heart... also not to mention horse! As in multiple! As in you can tame and befriend multiple!

(Sigh) amazing!
    07-29-2017 03:47 AM