(My Opinion) Top 5 favorite Switch Games

IcierNewf

Jul 24, 2017
Visit site
5. Puyo Puyo Tetris
I didn't know what puyo puyo was but i loved tertris so i got the demo and it's very competitive.

4. Mario Kart 8 DX
Because I always loved mario and i had Mario Kart Wii.

3. Minecraft
I love building and survival games.

2. Zelda Breath of the Wild
At first i wasn't interested but once i played it i thought it was a nintendo skyrim.

1. Splatoon 2
After The first video of Splatoon 1 i watched i fell in love with it, so I managed to get the switch.

GlassHasMass

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
5. Puyo Puyo Tetris
I didn't know what puyo puyo was but i loved tertris so i got the demo and it's very competitive.

4. Mario Kart 8 DX
Because I always loved mario and i had Mario Kart Wii.

3. Minecraft
I love building and survival games.

2. Zelda Breath of the Wild
At first i wasn't interested but once i played it i thought it was a nintendo skyrim.

1. Splatoon 2
After The first video of Splatoon 1 i watched i fell in love with it, so I managed to get the switch.

Great list! Here are some other not as well known games that I LOVE!

My top five games for the switch you've never heard of:

1. Thumper: an amazing rhythm game with crazy psychedelic graphics.

2. Disgaea 5: an anime style strategy game, definitely worth playing.

3. Cave Story+: a super fun remake of one of the best platformers EVER!

4. Jack box Party Pack 3: having friends over... make sure you get this game, great for parties!

5. Arms: like wii sports (boxing) but with spring arms, very good local multiplayer.

splatune

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
1. Thumper: an amazing rhythm game with crazy psychedelic graphics.
Slightly OT but if you ever get the chance to play Thumper in VR, it's amazing. I have only played it for a hot second not in VR, so it's hard to say how good it is like that, but even if it's half as good it's a solid thumbs up.

GlassHasMass

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
Slightly OT but if you ever get the chance to play Thumper in VR, it's amazing. I have only played it for a hot second not in VR, so it's hard to say how good it is like that, but even if it's half as good it's a solid thumbs up.

I can't even imagine playing Thumper in VR!

That's be AMAZING!

...or It might just be sickening..

Nah, I still play it even with motion sickness cuz that'd be incredible!!

Has anyone played the newer VR for long periods...

I want to know if they solved the motion sickness problem

xxchai

Jul 24, 2017
Visit site
Nice I agree with Splatoon then for me it'd be Arms, and Mario Cart. I'm not very familiar with Zelda, so I don't know what to expect. I also need to look into more switch games, hopefully smash will be released for it.

splatune

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
You'd be surprised about Thumper VR. It's not sickening at all actually. The fact that the "rail" is always there gives you something you're anchored to which does a lot to alleviate motion sickness/nausea in VR.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2