I love my Switch and I'm hoping, on the off chance I win, to give one away to my brother who is the second biggest fan of Zelda I've ever met (a dude at a Chick-Fil-A won first prize when he showed me his tats!). So I love the contests, but I also love talking about stuff (whenever I have a moment to breathe between day job, night job, and family).

It seems like this forum is a little too buried to gain traffic organically, though. I didn't find a link to it on the site sidebar (on my iPhone) nor directly on the front page of the forums (Apps and Games -> Console Corner -> Nintendo Switch).

Any chance this forum (or at least the console section) could be bumped up in the list alongside the others? Might get more people talking. thanks, either way!
    07-22-2017 02:07 PM
    If you're wondering about organic traffic... I ended up here completely organically.

I was searching around and having fun looking up info about the switch and found the contest details, and here I am.

I definitely agree with you that it'd be nice if the forum had more participates, though.

It's fun to talk about the Switch.
    07-22-2017 03:59 PM
    I know i really wanna win the switch
    07-24-2017 11:19 PM
    Yeah it seems a little inflated at the moment from the Switch giveaway, but I can't see it being much active other than that.
    07-26-2017 05:35 PM
    iMore likes the Switch so much, maybe Mobile Nations should make a Nintendo news site? Nintendo is the top of the line as far as mobile gaming goes.
    07-28-2017 05:35 PM
    iMore likes the Switch so much, maybe Mobile Nations should make a Nintendo news site? Nintendo is the top of the line as far as mobile gaming goes.
    I'd totally be here for them making a Nintendo news site. I've always thought there was a bit of a crossover between Nintendo fans and Apple fans anyway. Both companies empathize thinking outside the box and hardware that is interwoven with software.
    07-29-2017 02:52 AM
    I think the Switch give-away was intended to drive traffic in this forum. When the competition first launched activity in the forum had dropped close to zero.

It is a big problem that the forum is so hard to navigate to and practically impossible to discover without the give-away pointing to it. I hope it succeeds!
    07-31-2017 10:06 AM