Nintendo switch colors/themes

jessebrice

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Colorware is expensive, but they have tons of colors available in both regular paint and metallic. On top of that they have each of those colors avaiable in gloss or matte. We did purchase one through colorware but it has yet to arrive. I can post here how the quality is once I receive it.

GlassHasMass

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
Here's what I want.

A clear controller that is full of LEDs, the kind that light up and can change to any color.

Then add a little button that lets you pick the controller's color!

elims35

Jul 21, 2017
Visit site
I thought I would prefer the grey, but it seems like the grey joycons have a different texture on the outside? Like the blue/orange is smooth normal plastic, but the grey is almost rubberized? Does anyone have any experience with this?

Kedar Abhyankar

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
DBrand and Colorware are always the best options. When you customize those, you can actually choose to have your package of your switch sent to them first, they customize it to your liking, and then they send it to you all customized up. What's cool is you can choose any colors from the RGB color spectrum, and deck out your switch in all different colors!

GlassHasMass

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
I personally really like the blue and red colors.

My brother got that one and it looks VERY nice.

If I get a switch I'll add some awesome stickers...probably stickers from breath of the wild and the occasional Samurai Jack.

Has anybody tried to attach stickers to the switch...I'm curious if they stay on.

splatune

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
I'd be wary of stickers. Maybe the brand Kedar mentioned above are nicer quality, but I feel like they are likely to have the texture/color rub off eventually. That's why it's nice to see Nintendo is releasing lots of different colored controllers. It's kind of crazy to me that people choose the gray ones when there are all these great colors :D

xxchai

Jul 24, 2017
Visit site
I'd like a splatoon theme, I know they released a splatoon themed pro controller. It'd be nice if they also realeased joy cons the same color, sometime later.

splatune

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
Nintendo Also mentioned that they would release a nintendo switch bundle with splatoon that had green and pink joycons.

It's UK and Japan only though for the bundle. The pro controller is available in US though I think, maybe the joycons will be too, but I'm not sure about that.

Reed Parish

Jul 25, 2017
Visit site
It's UK and Japan only though for the bundle. The pro controller is available in US though I think, maybe the joycons will be too, but I'm not sure about that.

yea i know for sure you'll be able to get the splatoon pro controller in the US but I sure hope they would release the pink and green joy cons for individual sale.

kazuma190

Jul 26, 2017
Visit site
There is always remain same color as grey and black for Nintendo switch. I think it is really good idea that Nintendo company should add more colors for Nintendo switch that many people want to buy console with their picking color what do they like. As like original handheld "game boy colors" but i think they should add a new title " Nintendo Switch Colors" or both "Nintendo Switch Colors and New Nintendo 3DS Color". DO you think this sound is pretty good name or nah?

Centerion

May 20, 2017
Visit site
Something I want is some more Splatoon 2 themed joycons with different joycons based on the ink colors in Splatoon 2. Some of the ink combinations that I find in turf war are just gorgeous! I'm personally not a huge fan of the green and pink combo they have now, but it doesn't matter that much since I can't get it in the US anyway! :crying:

I'd also love to see a joycon customizer similar to what Microsoft has done with their Xbox controllers! Not happening I know, but that would be so cool!

Bewareweegee

Jul 27, 2017
Visit site
I'm surprised there aren't some red & green Mario Bros. themed joycons.

Of course, you know Nintendo will release something like that eventually. They never forget about their good ol' Italian cash cows. :3

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro