I really want this to be an official color scheme
    Nintendo switch colors/themes-ns-fan-colors-7.jpg
    07-23-2017 12:09 PM
    DBrand and Colorware are always the best options. When you customize those, you can actually choose to have your package of your switch sent to them first, they customize it to your liking, and then they send it to you all customized up. What's cool is you can choose any colors from the RGB color spectrum, and deck out your switch in all different colors!
    07-23-2017 02:02 PM
    I personally really like the blue and red colors.

My brother got that one and it looks VERY nice.

If I get a switch I'll add some awesome stickers...probably stickers from breath of the wild and the occasional Samurai Jack.

Has anybody tried to attach stickers to the switch...I'm curious if they stay on.
    07-23-2017 06:47 PM
    I'd be wary of stickers. Maybe the brand Kedar mentioned above are nicer quality, but I feel like they are likely to have the texture/color rub off eventually. That's why it's nice to see Nintendo is releasing lots of different colored controllers. It's kind of crazy to me that people choose the gray ones when there are all these great colors
    07-23-2017 08:46 PM
    I'd like a splatoon theme, I know they released a splatoon themed pro controller. It'd be nice if they also realeased joy cons the same color, sometime later.
    07-24-2017 12:10 PM
    I'd like a splatoon theme, I know they released a splatoon themed pro controller. It'd be nice if they also realeased joy cons the same color, sometime later.
    They have them!
    Nintendo switch colors/themes-banner-splatoon2-procontroller-joycons-pink-green.jpg
    xxchai likes this.
    07-24-2017 06:28 PM
    They have them!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Banner-Splatoon2-ProController-JoyCons-Pink-Green.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	119106
    I wasn't even aware! Thank you for letting me know! wow nice one nintendo lol
    splatune likes this.
    07-24-2017 06:46 PM
    Nintendo Also mentioned that they would release a nintendo switch bundle with splatoon that had green and pink joycons.
    07-24-2017 08:33 PM
    Nintendo Also mentioned that they would release a nintendo switch bundle with splatoon that had green and pink joycons.
    It's UK and Japan only though for the bundle. The pro controller is available in US though I think, maybe the joycons will be too, but I'm not sure about that.
    07-24-2017 10:19 PM
    It's UK and Japan only though for the bundle. The pro controller is available in US though I think, maybe the joycons will be too, but I'm not sure about that.
    yea i know for sure you'll be able to get the splatoon pro controller in the US but I sure hope they would release the pink and green joy cons for individual sale.
    07-24-2017 10:22 PM
    yea i know for sure you'll be able to get the splatoon pro controller in the US but I sure hope they would release the pink and green joy cons for individual sale.
    Everyone's gonna be playing with the pro controller anyways :P
    07-24-2017 10:24 PM
    Everyone's gonna be playing with the pro controller anyways :P
    That is if I can collect the money to buy one because they come at a hefty price of $75
    07-24-2017 10:26 PM
    There is always remain same color as grey and black for Nintendo switch. I think it is really good idea that Nintendo company should add more colors for Nintendo switch that many people want to buy console with their picking color what do they like. As like original handheld "game boy colors" but i think they should add a new title " Nintendo Switch Colors" or both "Nintendo Switch Colors and New Nintendo 3DS Color". DO you think this sound is pretty good name or nah?
    07-26-2017 02:27 PM
    Something I want is some more Splatoon 2 themed joycons with different joycons based on the ink colors in Splatoon 2. Some of the ink combinations that I find in turf war are just gorgeous! I'm personally not a huge fan of the green and pink combo they have now, but it doesn't matter that much since I can't get it in the US anyway!

I'd also love to see a joycon customizer similar to what Microsoft has done with their Xbox controllers! Not happening I know, but that would be so cool!
    07-27-2017 02:14 PM
    I'm surprised there aren't some red & green Mario Bros. themed joycons.

Of course, you know Nintendo will release something like that eventually. They never forget about their good ol' Italian cash cows. :3
    07-27-2017 04:41 PM
    Out of the current available colors, I think I would like gray the most. But there are only 3 color options so far right?
    07-27-2017 04:47 PM
    I'm personally not a huge fan of the green and pink combo they have now, but it doesn't matter that much since I can't get it in the US anyway!
    I didn't like it at first either, but after seeing it a few times it quickly grew on me. I think it maybe looks better than the default neon colors now
    07-29-2017 07:38 AM
    I wish nintendo would come out with a see through version of the switch like the clear purple n64. That would be the bomb.
    07-29-2017 01:58 PM
    It's not a solid colored switch/joycon, but I'd like to see some designs. Like for the Splatoon versions they could have like ink splatters on the joycons and the switch.
    07-29-2017 02:24 PM
    It's not a solid colored switch/joycon, but I'd like to see some designs. Like for the Splatoon versions they could have like ink splatters on the joycons and the switch.
    The Splatoon pro controller has subtle splat patterns on the main part of the controller I think it's a fair compromise since colored splats would get a bit noisy.
    07-30-2017 11:25 AM
45 12