Best Game Predictions Post-Zelda

ceyvn

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
Nintendo has released a Zelda, Mario Kart, and Super Smash game on every recent new console generation. I hope the pattern doesn't get broken.

Greek Geek

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
With you on that, though I expect there's quite a long wait for a new Smash Bros. I'd settle for a remastered version of the current one, for now!

Oddly enough, I actually found I preferred the Smash Bros Brawl version on the Original Wii to any of the other versions of Smash. (was the story mode that did it for me, and really quite liked how they did it) It was kinda like playing all your favorite games at exactly the same time, so was sorry to see that option not be there when the WiiU and 3DS versions came out. So if they bring out either a sequel or a new one, I really hope a story mode option like the Wii version had is something that we start seeing again on all future smash games. (and obviously still the regular way of playing smash for everyone else who prefers the streetfighter style ways of playing it)

SonicMaster

May 13, 2017
Visit site
I would love to see a pokemon game on the Nintendo Switch especially Sun and Moon. But I think the best game that is coming out soon is Supper Mario Oyssey.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I have heard some rumours about FIFA 18 & NBA 2K18 are coming to the switch. That should bring in quite a few sales.

But personally, I'm super hoping to see 'Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition' come to the switch asap 😃 used to love playing that came on PC and would be awesome to have a little pocket edition.

Quesmar

May 15, 2017
Visit site
Am hoping for a new amazing SmashBros. Of course an evolved Pokemon game would be awesome, too!
I wish Final Fantasy would breatemore content for Nintendo, and not just the Crystal Chronicles line.

IvanKaramazov

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
It's pathetic, considering how many hours I have in other places, but I strongly suspect Skyrim will occupy a disturbing amount of my Switch time on-the-go, if I pick one up.

The other genre I'm hoping to see more of is tactical games. Wargroove and Disgaea are at least getting us started there! Is it too much to secretly hope for a new entry in the Final Fantasy Tactics line?

B1ack0pz

May 15, 2017
Visit site
Metroid, Metroid...Where for art thou Metroid! Gonna be some pretty exciting stuff later on...new Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, a new ResEvil would be great, SSB, true F-Zero, how about a collaborative music making game!

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
The next Zelda for me.

Unless they do a remastered version of GoldenEye. The original Mario Kart for n64 is another one I would love to see.

anon(8910885)

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm a big fan of pokemon series - playing it on a TV would be a another new level of playing pokemon and I can certainly imagine myself enjoying the game even more!

nothing_void

May 22, 2017
Visit site
I second this. We need a new metroid. As long as it isn't garbage like Other M or Federation Force.

Always the hate for Other M. Granted it wasn't a work of art like the Prime series, and it slightly sullied Samus' cred, but it felt to me like a classic arcade game like I used to play when I was a kid. Metroid seems inevitable on Switch, but I DO hope they shoot for the masterpiece that was Prime. Also- I SOOO hope they FINALLY do something with the Eternal Darkness sequel!

Darryl Hill

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm totally holding out for a GoldenEye-esque or Perfect Dark revival. Metroid as well, but not 3D, I want some gorgeous old-school 2D or 2.5D action.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR