Are you hooked?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
For all the Switch owners out there, are you hooked?

Haven't picked one up but I keep hearing from friends and colleagues about how awesome it is, and how they want to stop talking to me (well, that's normal) to go play Zelda. lol

Greek Geek

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
For all the Switch owners out there, are you hooked?

Haven't picked one up but I keep hearing from friends and colleagues about how awesome it is, and how they want to stop talking to me (well, that's normal) to go play Zelda. lol

Most definitely hooked! (but I think you already knew I was going to say that!) That being said, unlike your other friends, I'll never stop enjoying talking to you though! (in fact, you might have a harder time shutting me up!) lol.

IMFSHN

May 6, 2009
Visit site
My son got a chance to play on one after his D&D group's campagn last week, and let just say it's the only thing he's been talking about since then. My office collegue checked the total time that he's put into the game...scary how time flies!!!

IvanKaramazov

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I haven't picked one up yet, but my sister and brother-in-law just got one so I'm hoping for a chance to check it out soon. It's probably too early to say, but the Switch seems like it could be a Wii-like seller. My sister is hardly a gamer, and she's been pumped to pick one up for months now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2