Best Game for Nintendo Switch?

erichards2

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm hoping to get a Nintendo Switch soon. What are the best games out there to date? Pretty excited about The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

miajustine

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm wanting one really bad. I'm also curious what are the best games. Mario Kart 8 looks good but hasn't been released yet. I'm hoping they make an Animal Crossing game for the Switch. I'm a huge fan.

jadesimian

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
Given the sparsity of launch titles, it may be too early to tell right now. Though it seems the general consensus is that Zelda BotW is hands-down the best game so far. Remains to be seen what other AAA games come down the pipeline later on. Mario pun not intended. ;)

angusmatheson

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't understand why there are so few launch titles. It was the same with the Wii U and the PS4 and XBox 1. A console without games is worthless. And for the Wii U the games never really came.

miajustine

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm also hoping they release more titles. It's a shame they only did a few. Guess we will have to wait and see.

I heard something about them releasing a little bit of everything for everyone. Assuming any games you have played they may possibly have a version of it on the switch. Hopefully a better new version of it.

pokie193

Mar 15, 2017
Visit site
Best switch game ever and definitely the most interactive zelda game I've ever played is breath of the wild, I love catching epona and the fact that they have included rolling when you fall off, so much to love

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping to get a Nintendo Switch soon. What are the best games out there to date? Pretty excited about The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

For the moment, as many many other members have said, Zelda is your got to first game for the switch console. Beware, you will eat through all your free time on a daily basis haha :D
I quite like "Super Bomberman R" as well. Has some nice graphics. You might defeat the game much quicker than Zelda though.

There are some pretty awesome games coming in the next few months that could be worth the wait. Things like FIFA Switch. Not sure on a lunch date though. If you are into open worlds with no real objective but just having fun with creativity then "MineCraft" could be for you.

Personally i love objectives and completing something so i wouldn't find mine craft that interesting.

cjits

Mar 15, 2017
Visit site
Definitely LoZ: Breath of The Wild.
There aren't a great many amount of games released at the moment, but I'm sure the Switch will provide more and more quality content in due time.

erichards2

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
Awesome, thanks for all the thoughts everyone. Definitely going to get Breath of The Wild, then maybe mario kart and minecraft would be cool! Now to convince the wife to let me get the system! ;)

ceyvn

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
Has anyone seen the control options for Mario Kart? Is there going to be a plastic wheel accessory that'll fit either left or right joycon?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh