Does anyone know the best sites to track all the stores that have live or periodically updated stats on in stock inventory of the Switch?
    TIA
    03-06-2017 10:23 PM
    Sorta like those site's that track who has iPhones? I LIKE where this is going! I'd be interested also! Target keeps saying they have limited quantities, BUT I'm afraid it's just a tease to get you to the store.
    03-07-2017 08:16 AM
    https://www.nowinstock.net/videogami...intendoswitch/

Predictably, all are listed as out of stock.
    03-07-2017 06:06 PM
    Same, I'm tracking the Switch, AirPods, and the NES Classic ;p
    03-07-2017 11:39 PM
    This is awesome, thanks for posting this!
    03-08-2017 02:10 AM
    https://www.nowinstock.net/videogami...intendoswitch/

Predictably, all are listed as out of stock.
    True. However, there are still lots and lost of places that still stock them (just the nature of any website auto-tracking sites means that as so many people are using them, it inevitably results in the stock from the stores they track get sold out quickly before everywhere else does). So the trick is to look where nobody else thinks to look, rather than where everyone is looking. (even some of the amazon countries still have physical stock) but even better is to look at the smaller local gaming shops that don't advertise online. I've found quite a few near me that has some plenty on the shelves right now. So well worth hunting them down that way if you're dying to get hold of one! If you search deep enough,you will find them (I'd actually recommend this method most of all, because you'll get them at their proper price too, rather than having to get ripped off by scalpers).
    03-08-2017 08:21 AM
    brickseek.com could be helpful in locating inventory too
    03-08-2017 05:39 PM
    Nintendo said it stopped manufacturing the NES Classic, didn't it? Are stores still getting delivery of it from Nintendo from warehouse inventory?
    03-08-2017 10:06 PM
    Nintendo said it stopped manufacturing the NES Classic, didn't it? Are stores still getting delivery of it from Nintendo from warehouse inventory?
    Yeah, I read this recently about NES Classic Too. So for any stores that still have those, that will definitely be the last of their stock. (some do still exist though, which I have seen with my own eyes very recently, so if you're determined enough I'm sure there are still some places somewhere near you locally aswell if you hunt deep enough). Nintendo Switch though are definitely still coming. Even Amazon in some countries have started to stock them again already. (Europe seems to be getting them in more frequently that USA Amazon though) But even some of the Europe ones have international shipping enabled, so well worth giving that a try aswell to see which ones let you.
    03-10-2017 06:15 AM
    This could definitely come in handy. Thank you for bringing it up. I've checked out GameStop, ToysRUs, Walmart & Targets website with no luck. Some of them have it to where you can receive an alert when it's in stock.
    03-10-2017 08:17 AM