Your favorite Nintendo Switch Games

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, perhaps that's what's keeping me from really committing to the Switch. I love big worlds and in-depth stories. Right now, Zelda is the only thing that fits those criteria.

By the time you finish it maybe others will come out :) there's lots on the schedule.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
A copy of Zelda is probably sold for every Switch sold.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Every single review i have seen has them playing Zelda. It's definitely well worth the money. I love the open world and you are 'free' to do what you want. Kinda like Mince-craft but you have objectives. Definitely my type of game. :)

aliemental

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I know the switch is underpowered compared to the ps4 and xbox one but are the graphics noticeably below those two machines? I've seen some reviews saying even Zelda looks like an old game on the switch.

dpouidp

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
I know the switch is underpowered compared to the ps4 and xbox one but are the graphics noticeably below those two machines? I've seen some reviews saying even Zelda looks like an old game on the switch.

The Switch display is small so even at 720p, reviews say it is fine. When docked to a large HDTV at 1080i, the reviews say it's looks better than the Wii U in a Zelda to Zelda comparison test. Whether it looks like an old game compared to games on a PS4 or XB1 may be harder to determine as there's no Zelda on those consoles.

GlassHasMass

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
For all you guys asking about about indie games for the switch...

Here's my favorite indie game at the moment.

It's called "Thumper".

It is an incredible rhythm game, with unreal graphics.

Super fun and the music is the BEST!

GlassHasMass

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
Another's incredible indie game is Shovel Knight & the binding if Isaac

Shovel knight is a platformer with pixel art graphics.

It's super quirky and more challenging than most platformers (if you find platformers easy definitely check it out)

The binding of Isaac is a randomly generated game that's gross at times and has a really cool art style.

Every time you play it it's different, and I really like the gameplay.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77