What do you think about the Nintendo Switch pricing?

splatune

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
Nintendo's controller pricing this generation is a mess. I would have been a little more okay with it if they would allow Wii/Wii U controllers to interop with the Switch.

xxchai

Jul 24, 2017
Visit site
I find it a bit pricey, especially the accessories like you mentioned. It doesn't help that people are over pricing the switches everywhere you turn online. :raised-eyebrow:

splatune

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
I find it a bit pricey, especially the accessories like you mentioned. It doesn't help that people are over pricing the switches everywhere you turn online. :raised-eyebrow:

Yeah, that's just the aftermarket doing what it does. Once they actually get supplies out there (if they do?) that will go away. But like $70 retail for a controller? Seriously? At least let me use my Wii U pro controller then if I'd like and I can forgo motion controls when they're not needed.

xxchai

Jul 24, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, that's just the aftermarket doing what it does. Once they actually get supplies out there (if they do?) that will go away. But like $70 retail for a controller? Seriously? At least let me use my Wii U pro controller then if I'd like and I can forgo motion controls when they're not needed.
I know right! I literally saved my Wii U pro controllers because I thought I'd be able to use them for the switch. I guess not lol

Robert Newman4

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
I don't have the money for it right now, however, there's still no availability within 100 miles of where I live. Hopefully by the time it shows up in store I'll be able to get one.

Apparently, enough people think it's a good price for it still to be sold out.

tonkers16

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Games are more expensive in Canada - I'd welcome $60, but north of your border it's more like $75-$80! Very pricey indeed, no wonder amazon offers a discount on new releases.

Pikachu321

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
I think that Amazon is charging to much for it but Walmart and most other places sell it for 300 dollars which I think is a good price I do think that the extra Joy Cons cost to much

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I think that Amazon is charging to much for it but Walmart and most other places sell it for 300 dollars which I think is a good price I do think that the extra Joy Cons cost to much

Amazon isn't really but it's the resellers that are (people selling through amazon). Make sure it says "sold by amazon" on it, not a reseller.

I'll agree the extra Joy-Cons and other accessories are fairly expensive. May need to pick up 2 extra and the charging stand anyway ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73