When you add together some of the accessories and games, it gets pretty expensive. I don't know if it would be worth it to purchase
    07-04-2017 10:55 AM
    I think that the accessories are up there in price. If Nintendo wanted to compete with Sony and Microsoft they should use entry level of 250.00 for the basic system to lure more customers. I have Wii U and think they dropped the ball with this system by price.
    07-04-2017 03:29 PM
    Can anyone find it for $300 right now? My kids have been asking and I can't find it anywhere for $300.
    07-04-2017 04:22 PM
    Right now I find the switch is priced quite expensively. Going to be hard to get one for myself, much less two or three kids.
    07-05-2017 05:20 AM
    Does anyone else think that $60 for a game is a bit steep in the age of $1 to $5 apps? They better be damn good if I'm going to drop nearly $200 on just a few games alone after spending a handful of bills on the console alone.
    I agree,but it's because that's the "standard" for games.

Breath of the Wild took what seems like forever to create and is an absolute MASTERPIECE!

In other words it is worth the 60$ other games however....

Lots of them aren't worth 20$ much less sixty

That's why in my opinion you should be allowed to demo any game before you buy it...

Or maybe find away to make the game free but incorporate sponsored content

Or make it so that the game is 60$ the first year and then decrease the price by ten dollars each year it's out.

That's part of what I love about Steam. After a game's prime they allow people to still buy the game at a discount.

Take notes Nintendo.
    07-23-2017 08:10 PM
    Nintendo's controller pricing this generation is a mess. I would have been a little more okay with it if they would allow Wii/Wii U controllers to interop with the Switch.
    07-24-2017 08:28 AM
    I find it a bit pricey, especially the accessories like you mentioned. It doesn't help that people are over pricing the switches everywhere you turn online.
    07-24-2017 09:11 AM
    I find it a bit pricey, especially the accessories like you mentioned. It doesn't help that people are over pricing the switches everywhere you turn online.
    Yeah, that's just the aftermarket doing what it does. Once they actually get supplies out there (if they do?) that will go away. But like $70 retail for a controller? Seriously? At least let me use my Wii U pro controller then if I'd like and I can forgo motion controls when they're not needed.
    07-24-2017 06:37 PM
    Yeah, that's just the aftermarket doing what it does. Once they actually get supplies out there (if they do?) that will go away. But like $70 retail for a controller? Seriously? At least let me use my Wii U pro controller then if I'd like and I can forgo motion controls when they're not needed.
    I know right! I literally saved my Wii U pro controllers because I thought I'd be able to use them for the switch. I guess not lol
    07-24-2017 06:41 PM
    They are just trying to make money, like seriously, 90 bucks for a dock?!
    07-24-2017 08:44 PM
    I don't have the money for it right now, however, there's still no availability within 100 miles of where I live. Hopefully by the time it shows up in store I'll be able to get one.

Apparently, enough people think it's a good price for it still to be sold out.
    07-25-2017 07:43 PM
    Games are more expensive in Canada - I'd welcome $60, but north of your border it's more like $75-$80! Very pricey indeed, no wonder amazon offers a discount on new releases.
    07-26-2017 12:50 PM
    I feel like it is too expensive.
    07-31-2017 02:29 PM
    I think that Amazon is charging to much for it but Walmart and most other places sell it for 300 dollars which I think is a good price I do think that the extra Joy Cons cost to much
    08-01-2017 08:37 AM
    Great post, as I had no idea what the cost of the Nintendo Switch was. Thanks!
    08-02-2017 12:55 PM
    I think that Amazon is charging to much for it but Walmart and most other places sell it for 300 dollars which I think is a good price I do think that the extra Joy Cons cost to much
    Amazon isn't really but it's the resellers that are (people selling through amazon). Make sure it says "sold by amazon" on it, not a reseller.

I'll agree the extra Joy-Cons and other accessories are fairly expensive. May need to pick up 2 extra and the charging stand anyway
    09-04-2017 01:30 PM
91 ... 234