Nintendo Switch

jadesimian

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, 399 CAD for the machine and Zelda for 79.99 so you're paying $500 after tax essentially to play one game at the moment. I think I'll be waiting for more content to come out before investing in the switch.
This. Totally. Zelda is the only game that really draws me in right now. I'll also be waiting to see what the library is like later. Here's hoping they have some great AAA games that warrant a purchase.

dpouidp

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
There have been reports of dead pixels on Switch displays but that's not unusual. It's not a good experience for anyone and maybe Nintendo will offer warranty repairs.

sittms1985

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
Has anyone experienced the scratching issue on the screen when putting your Switch in the dock? How about the loose controller on the gamepad for the grey console? Wondering if these are widespread issues or just isolated defective ones I am hearing about.

Minta Boggs

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
I don't know much about the switch except that my son wants one really bad! But all these questions I see are very valid ones especially considering the cost!

aliemental

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
There have been reports of dead pixels on Switch displays but that's not unusual. It's not a good experience for anyone and maybe Nintendo will offer warranty repairs.

Nintendo says that dead pixels are normal so I don't think they'll offer any repairs.

From their UK Support site
"Small numbers of stuck or dead pixels are a characteristic of LCD screens. These are normal and should not be considered a defect."

jadesimian

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
Nintendo says that dead pixels are normal so I don't think they'll offer any repairs.

From their UK Support site
"Small numbers of stuck or dead pixels are a characteristic of LCD screens. These are normal and should not be considered a defect."

Wait, WHAT. Dead pixels are definitely a defect. That sounds like a slimy way of not taking responsibility. C'mon, Nintendo.

ceyvn

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
The DS/3DS has its share of displays with dead pixels which Nintendo offers to replace under certain conditions. If they get enough complaints for the Switch, they should do the same and replace Switch displays too. The larger screens may be an issue though.

JarionXP

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
I am so excited about the Nintendo Switch, whenever I see the TV commercials I feel so giddy and just wanna scream in excitement. I don't have the money to purchase one myself so I really really hope that I win this Nintendo Switch giveaway. Good luck everybody.:) :gold-star: :yes:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2